Not open for further replies.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Halo-E Liquid Loyal Customer Contest
Place an order at halocigs.com for a chance to win some great prizes from our two Facebook pages:

Halo-E Liquid Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Halo-E-Liquid/250608509297

• G6 KIT (65 OR 78MM) 1 WINNER
• 30ML BOTTLE 3 WINNERS
• 1 SAMPLE PACK (TOBACCO OR VARIETY) 2 WINNERS

Halo Cigs Group Page
http://www.facebook.com/groups/215942435127060/
If you are not a member, follow the link above and request membership.

• 8GB APPLE IPOD TOUCH 1 WINNER
• G6 KIT (65 OR 78MM) 2 WINNERS
• 3 30ML BOTTLES 1 WINNER
• 2 30 ML BOTTLES 1 WINNER
• 1 30ML BOTTLE 3 WINNERS
• 1 SAMPLE PACK (TOBACCO OR VARIETY) 2 WINNERS

Contest Rules
Please read carefully

All order numbers must come from an order that was placed on Halocigs.com with a minimum subtotal (merchandise total before shipping charges) of $15.00 or more to qualify.

All contestants MUST post the LAST four digits of their qualifying order number for orders placed between Dec. 14, 2011 at 11:59 PM and Dec. 25, 2011 at 11:59 PM to be eligible.

Winning order numbers will be randomly selected and posted on Dec. 26 at 12:00 PM.

Once the winners name and order number have been verified, they can choose to either send the prize to themselves or somebody else (free shipping to US winners only).

Prize substitutions/alterations are NOT permitted.

The same order number can be used for ANY contest being run by Halocigs.com as long as it meets the minimum order requirement and the order is placed with Halocigs.com during the posted contest dates.

Only one prize will be awarded per eligible order number.

Last edited:

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
Thanks for your generous prizes JB. I am getting a bottle of my favorite Truepure, and a lady that I got started on a Halo starter kit a couple of months ago will get the sampler pack. I told her today when I saw her, and she was so excited. She currently has only tried Prime 15 & Tribeca. And even better, she told me she has not had a cigarette in three weeks!!

You have got the best out there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread