HALO No Longer Allowed to Sell on Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
Halo never sold NicQuid, they only sold their own brand. If you want to buy Halo Eliquid, I think you have to buy it through Vaprzon. I think Halo might own Vaprzon or are at least a partner of some sort.
Ya, it looks like Halo even directs you to Vaprzon. fyi my word for eLiquid is nicQuid.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It's NO LONGER an incentive to purchase online

And that's the whole point. And with PMTAs what will be available in the B&Ms will likely be not much to write home about. That's why many of us did not give into all the delusions ("It's just vapor! :banana:" and "They can't touch it!" and "We vape we vote!", and a ton of other delusional BS), kept up with what was happening, and stocked-up so we would not be affected.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    Brick&Mortars, your local vape shops
    Government is ALSO hammering down on Vape Shops?! Thought that the major nicQuid brands are allowed to supply their distributors & B&M outlets with few limitations, coz their manufacturing is ALREADY restricted due to PMTAs. This is analogous to an Iranian Nuclear Deal!! Very Sketchy that they don't get that eCigs & Vaping SAVES LIVES !!

Last edited:

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    Government is ALSO hammering down on Vape Shops?! Thought that the major nicQuid brands are allowed to supply their distributors & B&M outlets with few limitations, coz their manufacturing is ALREADY restricted due to PMTAs. This is analogous to an Iranian Nuclear Deal!! Very Sketchy that they don't get that eCigs & Vaping SAVES LIVES !!
    For the gooberment saving lives has absolutely zero to do with it..
    POWER & MONEY my boy
    POWER & MONEY

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Whaaattt?? NOooo - every1 must continue fighting!! (NOT like rioting the Capitol Building but u get the drift).

Question for you. I see you signed up here in 2013. Since then what have you been doing to save vape, besides telling vapers that vaping saves lives? Be honest.

Reactions: YoursTruli

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    Question for you. I see you signed up here in 2013. Since then what have you been doing to save vape, besides telling vapers that vaping saves lives? Be honest.
    What's the reasoning for your post & question, and what are you getting at?

And what's wrong with emphasizing that eCigs & Vaping SAVE LIVES?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    What does your post & question remotely have to do with anything?

And what's wrong with emphasizing that eCigs & Vaping SAVE LIVES?

Nice way to dodge the question, but you answered it ll the same. ;)

Better get stocking up. Forget about "saving lives". They have already proven to us that we can do to nothing to stop them. All you can do at this point is save yourself and hope others have had the foresight to do the same.

Advocacy doesn't work because most vapers don't give a rat's :censored:. Too late now.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

Advocacy doesn't work because most vapers don't give a rat's :censored:.

Winner_.png

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    What's the reasoning for your post & question, and what are you getting at? And what's wrong with emphasizing that eCigs & Vaping SAVE LIVES?
    Nice way to dodge the question, but you answered it ll the same. ;)
    No I didn't, nor dodged, was waiting for the reason for the question.

Last edited:

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    ... They have already proven to us that we can do to nothing to stop them. Advocacy doesn't work because most vapers don't give a rat's :censored:. Too late now.
    EVERY1 that vapes gives a sh*t.... That's like saying we can't do anything to stop: "women & non-white people from being allowed to vote", or "the right to abortions", or "broader access to guns".

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    Yeah, OK. Anyway, back on track here... what plan have you devised so that you can keep vaping Halo for the long term?
    k well NOW can't tell if ur being facetious, or playing around, but N-E-Weigh, literally got "tons" of Halo (around SIX 24mg, 60ml bottles of old & classic flavors no longer available cozza PMTA + more 30ml & 15ml + Nic Salts) in my freezer in Toronto, which I DID NOT want to chance on Carry On Luggage bringing it over the border.

Not sure about Florida where I am now, but got SIX 15ml Halo (also old & classic flavors no longer available cozza PMTA) + 3 Cold Turkey 30ml, and there's some B&M Halo dealers near by.

Also like Gentlemen's Reserve - 2nd favorite - which is made in Victoria, BC, Canada, but their pure tobacco flavors are better than Halo, and they ship all over - recommend EVERY1 check em out... GR Rugged Blend | Cowboy Classics | Gentlemen's Reserve

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread