smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I was curious to try out some Torque 56 after reading some reviews, but it looks like they have quite a few other flavors as well. Any other flavors from the Halo line up worth checking out? I'm mainly into mint and tobacco type flavors but would be open to anything that's good.

Halo has good juice, in fact, some are legendary among those who start making their own. Tribeca and Kringle's Curse come to mind. I'd suggest getting one of the Mint & Menthol and Tobacco sample packs to see for yourself. I recently found a DIY flavor that's close to their Freedom Juice that I'm enjoying right now.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Halo is a great vendor and many of their juices hold a special place in many hearts. As mentioned, Tribeca is a favorite of many, it's an RY4-- caramel, vanilla, tobacco and has a very slight nutty element. My personal favorite was Prime 15-- a strong tobacco element with slight chocolate undertones.

Torque 56 is good, very unique. Freedom juice is another good one too. I never tried any of the menthols so I don't know much about them. I think subzero is supposed to be their strongest menthol flavor.

There is also a Halo forum here where people can assist you further. Halo released a bunch of new flavors and lines the last few years and I am not familiar with any of them. Another thing to keep in mind is they offer a high PG and a high VG option. The high VG is more for DL style vaping and the high PG is for mtl style vaping. Make sure you choose the correct ratio for your style.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
    May 16, 2019
    Halo is a great vendor and many of their juices hold a special place in many hearts. As mentioned, Tribeca is a favorite of many, it's an RY4-- caramel, vanilla, tobacco and has a very slight nutty element. My personal favorite was Prime 15-- a strong tobacco element with slight chocolate undertones.

Torque 56 is good, very unique. Freedom juice is another good one too. I never tried any of the menthols so I don't know much about them. I think subzero is supposed to be their strongest menthol flavor.

There is also a Halo forum here where people can assist you further. Halo released a bunch of new flavors and lines the last few years and I am not familiar with any of them. Another thing to keep in mind is they offer a high PG and a high VG option. The high VG is more for DL style vaping and the high PG is for mtl style vaping. Make sure you choose the correct ratio for your style.

Thanks for the info.

I was interested in Tribeca, too. That one sounds good as well. I wasn't sure about Prime 15, but by the sound of it I probably would love it. Right now I'm after some good tobacco flavors and blends.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Thanks for the info.

I was interested in Tribeca, too. That one sounds good as well. I wasn't sure about Prime 15, but by the sound of it I probably would love it. Right now I'm after some good tobacco flavors and blends.
    Tribeca and Prime15 are the ones I like most in the tobacco lineup. Torque56 is handy when you really crave a smoke. Menthol Ice is still my all time favorite menthol vape. Very consistent high quality liquid in my opinion. Good luck finding what you like best!

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
    May 16, 2019
    Tribeca and Prime15 are the ones I like most in the tobacco lineup. Torque56 is handy when you really crave a smoke. Menthol Ice is still my all time favorite menthol vape. Very consistent high quality liquid in my opinion. Good luck finding what you like best!

Thanks for info!

I was going to order online but I found a local shop that had some of the Halo in stock and it was actually reasonably priced. They didn't have everything but just a few of the popular ones.

I grabbed some Tribeca and I'm pretty impressed; rich flavor, very familiar but unique at the same time.

I believe they had Subzero as well, which I'll try next. I like menthol but haven't found many good menthol juices yet.

I'm still dying to try Torque 56. I haven't seen that one locally yet. I'll probably order that one and a few of the others at some point, too.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Thanks for info!

I was going to order online but I found a local shop that had some of the Halo in stock and it was actually reasonably priced. They didn't have everything but just a few of the popular ones.

I grabbed some Tribeca and I'm pretty impressed; rich flavor, very familiar but unique at the same time.

I believe they had Subzero as well, which I'll try next. I like menthol but haven't found many good menthol juices yet.

I'm still dying to try Torque 56. I haven't seen that one locally yet. I'll probably order that one and a few of the others at some point, too.

Make sure you sign up for Halo's newsletter. They have buy 1 get one free deals and various other sales quite often. They also have reward points you can accumulate for free bottles of juice. I hope you get your hands on some Torque soon.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    kringle's curse was a good one

hahaha reading through my reviews looking for other halo ones bwahaha
    shadav said:
    wow...slap you in the face peppermint
    a little throat hit lots of plume...leaves your mouth kissable fresh :D

Malibu might be, it was supposed to be like a pina colada but it was heavy on the menthol leaving your mouth tingling minty, too harsh of a throat hit for me to vape

not mint but Cafe Mocha is a good one

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
    May 16, 2019
    Halo has a lot of menthols.

One for every taste pretty much.
    Yes...and the problem is now I'm hooked. The more I browse their flavors the more I have to add to my cart for the next order.

I think Kringle's Curse is next in line to try for their menthol flavors...I love peppermint, so it should be good.

I have Torque 56 on its way to my mail box as we speak...however they have a ton of other tobacco flavors. Timber looked interesting too...tobacco and hazelnut. Belgium Cocoa looked good as well; probably great by itself or mixed, I bet.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Yes...and the problem is now I'm hooked. The more I browse their flavors the more I have to add to my cart for the next order.

I think Kringle's Curse is next in line to try for their menthol flavors...I love peppermint, so it should be good.

I have Torque 56 on its way to my mail box as we speak...however they have a ton of other tobacco flavors. Timber looked interesting too...tobacco and hazelnut. Belgium Cocoa looked good as well; probably great by itself or mixed, I bet.

Timber is part of that new line they came out with a couple of years ago. I haven't tried any of those, but knowing Halo they're probably good. Belgium cocoa can be a bit of a coil gunker, but you can mix it and it does go well with Kringles Curse.

You're lucky. Way back in the day (5 years ago) I paid $21.99 for a 30ml bottle of Halo. They've since lowered their prices.

If you do try Timber I am curious to hear your thoughts.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
    May 16, 2019
    Timber is part of that new line they came out with a couple of years ago. I haven't tried any of those, but knowing Halo they're probably good. Belgium cocoa can be a bit of a coil gunker, but you can mix it and it does go well with Kringles Curse.

You're lucky. Way back in the day (5 years ago) I paid $21.99 for a 30ml bottle of Halo. They've since lowered their prices.

Yeah, Halo is definitely pricey. I think the only B&M store locally that has Halo is charging about that much. Although I found an online vendor that has their juice fairly cheap.

Timber is definitely on my list, so I'll post my thoughts on that one eventually.

I did just get a bottle of Torque 56 delivered and I'm loving it. I bought 20 mg nic salts trying to find my sweet spot, but while it's smooth I think I need to stick with 35 a little longer and have a stash of 50 mg for quick work breaks. Not much of a throat hit with it, but smooth and works for all day use without getting too jacked up on nicotine.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
    May 16, 2019

Timber landed in the mailbox today...I took a chance with this one and picked up a 60 ml bottle.

I gotta say, my first impression is this is some tasty stuff. Its a smooth, dry tobacco flavor with a balanced nutty taste. Very nice smokey, roasted hazelnut flavor that blends nicely with a mellow tobacco body.

Definitely a nice smooth, all day type flavor if tobacco is your thing. Not a huge throat hit at at 18 mg but decent enough for my liking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread