Hana Modz v3 - Full & Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

t2ak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2013
Puyallup WA
Anyone know why my volts are jumping? it only moves .1 but I don't think I've ever noticed it happen before. I will fire it, it will say 4.6v then move to 4.7v while I'm holding down the fire button? It will still do it no matter what I set the wattage to.

Sounds like something is dirty or has a loose connection.Make sure all you posts are tight and your contacts are clean. The only other thing I can think of is your ohms are so close to the next voltage point like lets say its 1.49ohm that it cant decide to do 4.6v or 4.7v as your ohms will change slightly while heated.

mykereid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
Alexandria, VA
If I were you, I wouldn't worry about Hyperion. I ordered my first from them in the middle of the frenzy when no one else had them. Out of loyalty for the great customer service I purchased a second one. I would have absolutely no worries about buying from Hyperion -- none.

I ordered a Hana from Hyperion Vapes for $199 a couple days ago....haven't heard anything from them since, not even a confirmation email, but my card has been charged. **sweat forming on my brow**

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If I were you, I wouldn't worry about Hyperion. I ordered my first from them in the middle of the frenzy when no one else had them. Out of loyalty for the great customer service I purchased a second one. I would have absolutely no worries about buying from Hyperion -- none.
I ordered from Hyperion and had a similar experience. They told me they ship on Tuesday and Thursday. With the holiday that may not be the case this week. I do feel they are a reliable vendor. :)

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC

Same here- Ordered both of my Hanas from them and was very satisfied :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

zeppo

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Zeeland, NL
My two... Still not sure on which atomizer but the Mega does not disappoint me yet...

64ea7b03-b63d-48f2-a665-c48fdcd87fc9_zps2dc18ed6.jpg

nic_fix

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
I was using the kanger but I had some issues with it. now I use the nautilus with bvc and hollow tank. if you want disposables it finally got to the point it is close to a kfl+. not a top dripper though. yet. the thing is the hana is really good for this. I am running 1.6 ohms at 22 watts. it is really needed with the dual coil. run it between 5v and 5.6v. good juice will taste great and not burn. cheap juice may burn at that setting., it is a tossup which looks better but no way for the stock nautilus. these seem to be the only good vaping gear from china. either of them really. worth the convenience to me. I do not need the absolute best vape.

for that matter I am so glad I have the hana. no one needs the frustration of Chinese garbage. the hana works great. sometimes it misfires but that is the nautilus. I have charged it thousands of times now and it is still strong. built to work right and last. I spent a fortune on mechs and have not touched one in almost a year. that's just me. depends what you like.

mykereid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
Alexandria, VA
for that matter I am so glad I have the hana. no one needs the frustration of Chinese garbage. the hana works great. sometimes it misfires but that is the nautilus. I have charged it thousands of times now and it is still strong. built to work right and last. I spent a fortune on mechs and have not touched one in almost a year. that's just me. depends what you like.

What he said. :closedeyes:

nic_fix

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
I thought it was finally broken. hana told me how to fix it in 30 seconds. man I love this thing.
china made products can be okay. I mean if there was an actual mod maker that was Chinese. these huge industrial companies their only goal is to make things as cheap as possible. that translates into they break in a week of course. when the hana stopped I almost got an ipv2. so glad I waited until the morning to call hana.

this is honestly easier than chewing,smoking. I had so many mods that didn't work that made me want to light up but this changed all that. I know I am being a fanboy but seriously this will just be cheaper for anyone in the long run. throwing out a $120 mod sucks. I am sure there are other American dna mods that are fine as well. however hana actually answering their phone takes the cake for me. what more can I say, first rate company imo. I guess ymmv but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread