The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hana Modz v3 - Full & Mini

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by mykereid, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cjvdh

cjvdh Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2014
    PA
    Have you tried contacting them?

2. JohnDoses

JohnDoses Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2014
    Louisville, KY USA
    Yea I called yesterday but no one answered and I sent an email and I got a response very quickly. Received an email last night with shipping information. Now I play the waiting game....

3. XxNitr0x

XxNitr0x Full Member

Jan 28, 2014
    United States
    Anyone know why my volts are jumping? it only moves .1 but I don't think I've ever noticed it happen before. I will fire it, it will say 4.6v then move to 4.7v while I'm holding down the fire button? It will still do it no matter what I set the wattage to.

4. t2ak

t2ak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2013
    Puyallup WA
    Sounds like something is dirty or has a loose connection.Make sure all you posts are tight and your contacts are clean. The only other thing I can think of is your ohms are so close to the next voltage point like lets say its 1.49ohm that it cant decide to do 4.6v or 4.7v as your ohms will change slightly while heated.

5. mykereid

mykereid Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 13, 2014
    Alexandria, VA
    If I were you, I wouldn't worry about Hyperion. I ordered my first from them in the middle of the frenzy when no one else had them. Out of loyalty for the great customer service I purchased a second one. I would have absolutely no worries about buying from Hyperion -- none.

6. Nautilusfan

Nautilusfan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I ordered from Hyperion and had a similar experience. They told me they ship on Tuesday and Thursday. With the holiday that may not be the case this week. I do feel they are a reliable vendor. :)

7. mommabird62

mommabird62 squonkhead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Same here- Ordered both of my Hanas from them and was very satisfied :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

8. Malefilipinonurse

Malefilipinonurse Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2013
    Norwalk, Ca
    Anyone know what I can do to have my Taifun catch the contact on the 510? The Taifun is the only atty that I have that does not fire on my Hana. Any help is appreciated!

9. AlfyB

AlfyB Full Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Dushanbe
    I have to ask this: did you try adjusting the GT center pin?

10. Malefilipinonurse

Malefilipinonurse Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2013
    Norwalk, Ca
    Good thing i asked! I adjusted it and now it's working as it should. Thanks man.

11. AlfyB

AlfyB Full Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Dushanbe
    You're welcome! :)

12. zeppo

zeppo Full Member Verified Member

Sep 4, 2014
    Zeeland, NL
    My two... Still not sure on which atomizer but the Mega does not disappoint me yet...

[​IMG]

13. mykereid

Supporting member
    Mar 13, 2014
    Alexandria, VA
    Hmm, that Mega looks sweet. I didn't much care for a previous Kanger, but I might have to give the Mega a try.

14. nic_fix

nic_fix Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    I was using the kanger but I had some issues with it. now I use the nautilus with bvc and hollow tank. if you want disposables it finally got to the point it is close to a kfl+. not a top dripper though. yet. the thing is the hana is really good for this. I am running 1.6 ohms at 22 watts. it is really needed with the dual coil. run it between 5v and 5.6v. good juice will taste great and not burn. cheap juice may burn at that setting., it is a tossup which looks better but no way for the stock nautilus. these seem to be the only good vaping gear from china. either of them really. worth the convenience to me. I do not need the absolute best vape.

for that matter I am so glad I have the hana. no one needs the frustration of Chinese garbage. the hana works great. sometimes it misfires but that is the nautilus. I have charged it thousands of times now and it is still strong. built to work right and last. I spent a fortune on mechs and have not touched one in almost a year. that's just me. depends what you like.

15. mykereid

Supporting member
    Mar 13, 2014
    Alexandria, VA
    What he said. :closedeyes:

16. XJ-linux

XJ-linux Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2013
    Minnesota
    Same here. My mech use has dwindled down to my Microstick when I'm at work or out and about. Otherwise it's the Hana on a VTC5 for two days of worry free vaping between charges.

17. nic_fix

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    I thought it was finally broken. hana told me how to fix it in 30 seconds. man I love this thing.
    china made products can be okay. I mean if there was an actual mod maker that was Chinese. these huge industrial companies their only goal is to make things as cheap as possible. that translates into they break in a week of course. when the hana stopped I almost got an ipv2. so glad I waited until the morning to call hana.

this is honestly easier than chewing,smoking. I had so many mods that didn't work that made me want to light up but this changed all that. I know I am being a fanboy but seriously this will just be cheaper for anyone in the long run. throwing out a $120 mod sucks. I am sure there are other American dna mods that are fine as well. however hana actually answering their phone takes the cake for me. what more can I say, first rate company imo. I guess ymmv but I doubt it.

18. nic_fix

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    it is still acting up. no problem. hana said they will fix it. I didn't bring it there because unfortunately I finally got cancer. isn't that ironic? don't feel bad I am very old. I smoked and chewed for about 70 years.

19. laramik

laramik Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2011
    Chicago
    Yeah, gotta admit, its a rock solid device. Buddy of mine has used as his day to day vape since it was first released and thing has never given him one bit of an issue.

20. nic_fix

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    i actually think my issue is i got juice in it. totally my fault. the thing is solid. it has outlasted many other mods by me. i just didn't feel like going there last week. i still absolutely plan on using it. maybe tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.