Hana Modz v3 - Full & Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

mykereid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
Alexandria, VA
Definitely a good looking rig. I think I have that same kayfun cap somewhere. What is it -- SOV?

Well I'm blaming you...flashing that beautiful Navy Blue Hana all over the forum...and with the discount just ordered a Navy Mini to keep my Green Mini company:D

My hana mini with kfl+ and custom topcap

10534857_488892567913993_1363824416_n.jpg

cjvdh

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
PA
The Navy came today and it's beautiful....

Question for the Hana experts....I always lock my mod before putting in my purse or going to bed at night etc. but don't power it down. Should I actually power it down when not in use?
Yeah once you lock the device it goes to sleep and the only way to "power it down" is to remove the battery but I wouldn't recommend doing that.

Speaking of Hana's I just picked mine up the other day and have been in "LOVE" I also got a carbon fiber and clear wrap coming the guys at J WRAP!

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
I got my first Green mini after Vapebash used and then my new Navy mini this week. I am just thrilled, the new mini's charge was lasting so much longer and I used the new charging cable on my first...now it is lasting longer as well. I assume the original charging cable I got just wasn't as good..and my first doesn't have the light.

cjvdh

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
PA
Quick Question, I have a navy blue Hana on it's way to me with a VTC 4 as I couldn't find any 5's in stock anywhere. Do most of you use the USB to charge, or do you have a separate charger and take the batteries out and charge them in a charger?

I always try and charge my hana with the micro usb cable because the less I have to fuss with small screws and the worry of putting a battery in backwards is enough to keep me away and just plug it up. Goodluck

nic_fix

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
I was about to buy a ipv2 on impulse as a backup. glad I came here and read up first! figures the thing has a major safety issue among bad build quality. not even a clone really. I suppose the old adage holds true..... you get what you pay for. well, that and made in china of course.

I tried to see if I could push my charge led closer to the usb port. inside is covered with epoxy. no go there. wish mine had the hole. I wish the lcd was a good indicator of a full charge. than actually it would look better without the led in fact imo. the guts of it look fragile. I wouldn't mess with them. otherwise the thing has proven bullet proof. unlike it's Chinese counterparts. I know some folks have had issues too but I have not had one.

JohnDoses

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2014
Louisville, KY USA
I haven't ordered from them however SS VAPES has an august special right now on Hana's for $199.99

I ordered a Hana from Hyperion Vapes for $199 a couple days ago....haven't heard anything from them since, not even a confirmation email, but my card has been charged. **sweat forming on my brow**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread