The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hana Modz v3 - Full & Mini

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by mykereid, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mykereid

mykereid Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 13, 2014
    Alexandria, VA
    Definitely a good looking rig. I think I have that same Kayfun cap somewhere. What is it -- SOV?

2. Iowa Gal

Iowa Gal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2010
    Central Iowa
    The Navy came today and it's beautiful....

Question for the Hana experts....I always lock my mod before putting in my purse or going to bed at night etc. but don't power it down. Should I actually power it down when not in use?

3. mommabird62

mommabird62 squonkhead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    I just power the switch down into lock mode Iowagal. It will then go into "sleep" mode after a couple of minutes :)

4. cjvdh

cjvdh Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2014
    PA
    Yeah once you lock the device it goes to sleep and the only way to "power it down" is to remove the battery but I wouldn't recommend doing that.

Speaking of Hana's I just picked mine up the other day and have been in "LOVE" I also got a carbon fiber and clear wrap coming the guys at J WRAP!
    [​IMG]

5. nic_fix

nic_fix Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    great to see someone else using a nautilus on it!

6. cjvdh

Aug 13, 2014
    PA
    Yeah no doubt I do rock the HCigar Kayfun on there but for my on the go needs this works great!

7. Cybernated

Cybernated Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2014
    Denver
    Is the VTC5 the best battery or is there a better option out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. mommabird62

Supporting member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    I am using the VTC5 in both of mine and they are working really well. Battery life is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

9. Iowa Gal

Iowa Gal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2010
    Central Iowa
    I got my first Green mini after Vapebash used and then my new Navy mini this week. I am just thrilled, the new mini's charge was lasting so much longer and I used the new charging cable on my first...now it is lasting longer as well. I assume the original charging cable I got just wasn't as good..and my first doesn't have the light.

10. nic_fix

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    I am just really an ogre I guess. sometimes I use the hana so fast I unintentionally lock it!

11. Cybernated

Cybernated Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2014
    Denver
    Quick Question, I have a navy blue Hana on it's way to me with a VTC 4 as I couldn't find any 5's in stock anywhere. Do most of you use the USB to charge, or do you have a separate charger and take the batteries out and charge them in a charger?

12. cjvdh

Aug 13, 2014
    PA
    I always try and charge my hana with the micro usb cable because the less I have to fuss with small screws and the worry of putting a battery in backwards is enough to keep me away and just plug it up. Goodluck

13. mommabird62

Supporting member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    I use the usb cable as well :) congrats on the new Hana!

Mommabird62

14. mommabird62

Supporting member
    May 11, 2014
    NC

Mommabird62

15. nic_fix

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    I was about to buy a ipv2 on impulse as a backup. glad I came here and read up first! figures the thing has a major safety issue among bad build quality. not even a clone really. I suppose the old adage holds true..... you get what you pay for. well, that and made in china of course.

I tried to see if I could push my charge led closer to the usb port. inside is covered with epoxy. no go there. wish mine had the hole. I wish the lcd was a good indicator of a full charge. than actually it would look better without the led in fact imo. the guts of it look fragile. I wouldn't mess with them. otherwise the thing has proven bullet proof. unlike it's Chinese counterparts. I know some folks have had issues too but I have not had one.

16. JohnDoses

JohnDoses Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2014
    Louisville, KY USA
    Has anyone had any experience ordering a Hana Modz from Hyperion Vapes?

17. t2ak

t2ak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2013
    Puyallup WA
    Question to all the experienced Hana owners,

What is better for battery life? A higher resistance atty (1.5+) or a lower resistance atty?

18. cjvdh

Aug 13, 2014
    PA
    I haven't ordered from them however SS VAPES has an august special right now on Hana's for $199.99

19. cjvdh

Aug 13, 2014
    PA
    Higher will get you better battery life.

20. JohnDoses

JohnDoses Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2014
    Louisville, KY USA
    I ordered a Hana from Hyperion Vapes for $199 a couple days ago....haven't heard anything from them since, not even a confirmation email, but my card has been charged. **sweat forming on my brow**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.