RDA Hannya Postless RDA by Blitz Enterprises

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Bit of curiosity here. I like the looks of this rda. Wonder if it can be used with the Velocity Bottom Feed Pin for squonking, effectively? If so, are there other RDAS that may use the Velocity bottom feed pin? My curiousness is coming from looking at a lot of RDAS as a window shopper and seeing a lot of standardization in the overall builds of them. This is leading me to think perhaps, the velocity bottom feed pin could be adapted for use in a good number of the RDAS.

No one needs to go out and buy this rda & the bottom feed pin to just try it out for me. If you do have these on hand though and don't mind giving it a go, be nice to hear if it does work. May try it myself once I've save enough pennies in my stipend fund. I am working toward means of procuring more revenue for my stipend fund, too. Decided to attempt writing as a bit more than a hobby. Have a story that I'm about 2,000 words into writing. Used to write that in a day. Had some trouble in my skull, getting things to flow. Getting past that.

Also looking into some other means of producing revenue, more physical & tangible work though. Have some tentative life changes coming in the next few months. All in, it's a gradual process to become the change one desires being. I am keeping on, keeping on. If need be, yes,
"I aim to misbehave!"
Tired of life having the upper hand, intend to break its hand. Don't like it? Tough snot. Go hide and watch as the vape clears. :)

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
I have the Hannya. Love it. Unfortunately the velocity pin won't work with how the deck is. Here's my current build. My "lazy zipper" lol. 0.2 ohms. Nice cool vapor at 110w.
cbb49aef9a95f04330e6f1d129a83a27.jpg

c281080bc19ce2d6328f1cd77af5f687.jpg

076e390ae32ce5bd8f691971795a6276.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread