Hard Core Smoker... Now a "NEW" Vaper!Greetings from Doc Allan... I've been browsing through a lot of these forum messages for a while now, trying t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Doc! How do you like that Nautilus? I have a little Aspire ET-S (eGo-threaded glass version) and I like it a lot, but I'm hearing that the Nautilus has somewhat different coils--larger? Anyway, I almost got one but the size scares me. I have small APVs (both are minis) and I just can't imagine myself with that massive, heavy 5ml tank... I'm quietly hoping for a min Nautilus (19mm diameter, 2.5ml or so). :D

But I'm very curious about that tank and how it performs.

And congrats again.

Hi again Katya...

I LOVE my Nautilus! This tank is everything I need. 5ml pyrex tank for "All Day" vaping, adjustable air flow, super easy to fill & clean... what more could I ask for?
Performance wise, it far exceeds any and all expectations I had for a tank. With it sitting on top of my SVD mod and dialed into my "Sweet Spot" (4.3v/8.0w), it consistently delivers unbelievable flavor, vapor & throat hit. I am definitely going to get another one or two.
I've attached a link to a youtube video that pretty much sold me on the Nautilus. For anyone considering a moderately priced tank system, THIS video is the one to watch!

A PBusardo Review & Contest Winner - The Battle Of The Bottoms & The Nautilus + The Stocking Winner - YouTube

As always... KEEP ON VAPIN'

Doc Allan

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Hi again Katya... I LOVE my Nautilus! This tank is everything I need. 5ml pyrex tank for "All Day" vaping, adjustable air flow, super easy to fill & clean... what more could I ask for? Performance wise, it far exceeds any and all expectations I had for a tank. With it sitting on top of my SVD mod and dialed into my "Sweet Spot" (4.3v/8.0w), it consistently delivers unbelievable flavor, vapor & throat hit. I am definitely going to get another one or two. I've attached a link to a youtube video that pretty much sold me on the Nautilus. For anyone considering a moderately priced tank system, THIS video is the one to watch! A PBusardo Review & Contest Winner - The Battle Of The Bottoms & The Nautilus + The Stocking Winner - YouTube As always... KEEP ON VAPIN' Doc Allan
Doc you've made some good moves so far with the Nautilus and the SVD , with an eye to the future you might want to consider an inexpensive RDA like a IGO L or W and maybe getting some coil building lessons from your local vape shop , Having a rebuildable dripping atomizer makes checking out new juices a lot easier and there are lots of excellent tobacco flavors to be tried you're gonna want to expand your horizons at some point , you may want to rebuild Nautilus heads at some point as well to save you cash and there are some RBA's that are steps beyond the Aspire in flavor as well but an RDA will give you a solid start on that path . I know you're just starting out but I'm telling you this with hindsight on money I've wasted and steps I could have skipped , Good Luck and welcome !

Another heavy smoker here of 40 years... 32 days smoke free. I highly recommend you start at the 24mg strength to start, and work your way down, not the other way! And yes, tank systems are the best combined with a vv battery. Love my mini-Davide with my 1300mah xl spinners. Got me off the evil weed!

Hey John...

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I had cut down to a pack a day for the last couple of years. As a 20+ year veteran of long haul trucking though, it was a minimum of 3 packs a day :(

After a couple of heart attacks, several stents and diagnosed with COPD, I still couldn't manage to kick the habit! I did get down to a light cigarette through. Last summer, a friend of mine got into vaping, and I tried his 24mg or 36mg mod... and it almost knocked me off my feet! Man, was that strong!

When I got into vaping, I started with a level of nicotine that was as close to the analogs I was smoking at the time (12mg). It worked for me, and I've cut out smoking analogs virtually all together now. I may have a puff or two once in a while... but it tastes crap! I started with an eG0 C 1000mah upgrade, but have since upgraded to an iTaste SVD & Nautilus tank. Great combination! I'm now in vaping heaven... and no more analogs :p

Cheers, and as always... KEEP ON VAPIN'

Doc Allan

Doc you've made some good moves so far with the Nautilus and the SVD , with an eye to the future you might want to consider an inexpensive RDA like a IGO L or W and maybe getting some coil building lessons from your local vape shop , Having a rebuildable dripping atomizer makes checking out new juices a lot easier and there are lots of excellent tobacco flavors to be tried you're gonna want to expand your horizons at some point , you may want to rebuild Nautilus heads at some point as well to save you cash and there are some RBA's that are steps beyond the Aspire in flavor as well but an RDA will give you a solid start on that path . I know you're just starting out but I'm telling you this with hindsight on money I've wasted and steps I could have skipped , Good Luck and welcome !

Hey Retic1959... Thanks so much for the info. I have my first vape meet coming up this Saturday, and I just know there's going to be some new juices there that I'm definitely going to want to try out. I haven't progressed far enough into my new vaping passion yet to consider dripping atties, let alone rebuildables! Perhaps some of the vets at the meet will be able to open up my eyes a little bit regarding drippers. Thanks again.

As always... KEEP ON VAPIN'

Doc Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread