Has anyone tried the AGA Tiamat PLUS w/Glass Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor4432

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Got my Aga-T+ on Thursday and just tonight got it setup good. Had to use a small screwdriver to get the coil wrapped good and needed no adjustments. Was having trouble with the hot lead wrapping the coil around the wick but I'm planning to order another and practice on that. The flavor and vapor production is unreal compared to the Vivi Nova and Protank I've been using.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Sooo... who knows where to get these drip tips for the Aga?

agatip-large.jpg

Can only find them at Smokshop, but they don't ship... anywhere?

funkypunk69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
United States
Well, that was fast. Just received my AGA-T plus today. Tried to make my first coil using the one that came with the kit. Kept getting hot spots and was trying ddifferent wraps. Always ended up with a hot spot. Burnt :evil:that sucker up and broke it trying to get the hot spot out. LOL. using completely stock kit. Glad I have some 32 kanthal coming in the mail. Possible will go to the B&M nearby today instead of waiting. Seems like this thing will be a fog monster once I get the coil down. Going to get the glass tank upgrade. Wonder what gauge comes with the kit? Will 32 kanthal be a adequate gauge to run on a EVIC? I know the coil wraps determine resistance, just wondering if a smaller or larger gauge would help. I may possible mess with twisted wire coil

MT Pockets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Harrisburg, Pa
got home from work and there it was...waiting for me my first gene clone the aga t2.
Gave it a warm soapy bath, had dinner then got to it! Rolled my first wick and wrapped
the coil, 3/4 32g kanthal and spent the next 1/2 hr working out the hot spots. Resistance
came out at 1.7 ohms so I tried it on my APV sigelei zmax...sometimes it hit....sometimes
it came back as low load so I threw it on the mechanical......all I can say is WOW!!!! :vapor:
HOOKED!

louis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Mt Vernon,Texas
I have a Chinese DID & can't get vapor or flavor at all. It makes vapor but the top causes it to condense & also kills the flavor. Would send it back if I could. I think I am through with these atty's & will stick with me REOs which never fail me. If the AGA-T2 is as good as people here say then I must just be doing it all wrong.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
I have a Chinese DID & can't get vapor or flavor at all. It makes vapor but the top causes it to condense & also kills the flavor. Would send it back if I could. I think I am through with these atty's & will stick with me REOs which never fail me. If the AGA-T2 is as good as people here say then I must just be doing it all wrong.

The AGA-T is not a Chinese DID clone. In general, make sure your wick isn't too big for the hole, that will mute flavor.

savagemann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
California East Bay
I just got my AGA T+ setup following advice from this thread.
I used the mesh that came with it, andf my own 32ga kanthal.
4 wraps gives me 1.7ohm.
It's my first venture into a genny setup. I love it.
I ordered some 500 mesh to try and roll a solid wick, should get here soon....but I have it working so well right now, I'm afraid to touch it!!!!!
Maybe a good excuse to pick up a second one...haha

savagemann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
California East Bay
Oh yea, this thing sucks down the juice so fast, I made a special juice just for this tank.
100%vg watered down about 25% with distilled water, and bumped the nic down to 5mg.
I usually roll 10-12mg 50/'50 pg/vg
I figured it would be fun to do a full VG juice so I can waft even bigger clouds. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread