Has anyone tried the new Ovale Cylo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youssefa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2009
Gainesville, FL USA
I have tried it... Function is AWSOME.... However there is this plastic sleeve that goes around the bottom. If you over tighten the bottom cap it will crack it. the sleeve does nnot have anything to do with the function though.... I removed mine completely, it is only aesthetic. It hits really nice. No tight draw, and it is not too airy... it has a goldie locks draw... JUST RIGHT! :)

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
It seems like only 2 people on this entire forum have a Cylo (Youssefa and sherm813... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-reviews/428787-ovale-cylo.html). How is that possible?
:evil:

Does anyone else have any experience with it? I know the atomizers have to be Ego as opposed to any old 510 atty, but other than that it seems exciting to me to find an atomizer tank that is a million dollars cheaper than the AMP tank.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
just got mine today from the ovale store- after cleaning I loaded some of their tob-h and I must say- this thing is great! the perfect draw withplumes of vapor. once you figure how to take apart and put together the cylo is one fine atomizer. I had strickly used clearos before(protanks, puritanks, and iclear 30's, but I can see this is going to be my preferred way to vape. the flavor is not as muted and it looks great on all my devices. holds the right amount of juice- some of the larger tanks almost hold too much(flavor seems to deteriorate before the end) and the small ones require constant attention. this is a pleasant surprise in a swarm of "next greatest" things. most are ok, but this jumps to the head of the class.

gsan

Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
oburhur
Just got my cylo today and so far, it's a solid performer. The atty included clocked in at 2.3 ohm. Filling is fairly easy, but you'll need a needle nose bottle to do it.

VFT is very good, comparable to an Evod, with a nod toward the Cylo for flavor. Compared against dripping (Vapage 2.5 ohm), the Vapage atty is a (small) step above the Cylo in VFT IMO.

Only had this for a day so not sure if there's going to be any leakage issues yet. But, looking at the quality of the build, everything sits together nice and tight.

:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread