Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Here's a hand made mech bottom feeder that looks cooler than any other IMO. It's super sub ohm ready outta the box too.

But be prepared to wait till about October to get one ( if you get on the list now - and it's growing fast ) and pay about double what a new REO costs when it's ready to ship :)
dSvya1H.jpg

I really like mine. But I really like REOs too. Here's a recent shot of my daily drivers :)
l5nBoTe.jpg

(Yes that is a brand new REO woodvil :)

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
When I was looking for a new method of delivering a dripping style vape, but "in the dark and/or while driving" friendly, I started looking into BF mods. I looked at both the Vmod and REO.

I said to myself, they would both get the job done... BUT, if I'm going to buy something that isn't from FT and is the real deal, I might as well go big. I like knowing that IF I'm going to spend some dosh on an item, that said item is going to be functional and very durable. I haven't got money to be buying replacements of things should they fail or break. Having said that, if they fail or break, did I even use my money wisely? Mind you, I'm not saying that a Vmod WILL break, but saying that IMO a REO most likely WON'T break. This is just my personal thoughts and opinions regarding this, as I look at things for me.

So, I got a used/modded REO, I've had it for over a week now, and TBH, I wouldn't even consider getting a Vmod now, even as a back up for a BF feeder. I'd probably just get another REO, because now I've got mine in hand, I can tell that it passes my personal tests for functionality and durability (I haven't intentionally drop checked it, but then again, I know I don't need to. I can tell by holding it in my hand). I'm also on the list already for the BF mod that Super_X is showing a pic for, and IMO, the quality of the craftsmanship I've seen so far will be worth it. Not only very functional, but also very beautiful to look at. A functional piece of artwork if you like.

Just my 2 cents on this. I'm sure either way, both the Vmod and/or the REO will get the job done for you. You could wait until the Vmod is on sale, buy one, and at the same time, buy a REO. Try both out. If you like the Vmod, throw the REO up on the classifieds, someone will buy it, and I've heard that you'd only lose a tiny bit of what you'd spent (they really do hold their value well). If you find out you prefer the REO instead, you then at least have a back up to use IF you should ever need to send it in for repairs to Mr. Rob, or fix it yourself with his kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread