Have a laugh on me, 1st snuff sniff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
OK dredbull, you need to start up a snuff review thread now. I'll hopefully get a snuff order tomorrow, only 4 new ones compared to your, what, 10 new arrivals?

Was just informed today that I have to have all my upper teeth pulled. Man you know I've been pullin on the 48mg, and snusing and giving my snuff tins a work out!

It is good to have an arsenal when the stuff hits the fan!
OTD....Sorry to hear about the teeth!!! Hope you plan on getting a "New" set of pearly whites!! That can of Garrets is going to disappear quick!! My best to you!!:)The Wiz!!

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Thanks for the commiseration Wiz.

Ah me, such is the price one pays for a long life filled with the pursuit of wine, women, song, debauchery of all manner and kind that goes on for days unending.....

Or, as is my case, jest wore out and time. :(

I am so glad I've taken the path of multiple alternatives! There will be a period of time where I won't be able to snus until healing has been accomplished. Nooo problem, got the vape, and now it would appear snuff, to carry me through :D

If only coming up with the money for the damn thing was as easy...

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Do appreciate the thoughts Wulf, Pro.

I realized another nasty aspect of the denture thing just a bit ago. As I can't afford "cosmetic" dentures I'll be getting plain old "picket-fence" falsies. So when I smile it's gonna be kinda
thlol.gif

sad, so sad....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread