Have a Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this question but was curious as to when the Kick 2 would be back in stock(rough estimate). I am signed up for the alert but was curious if it was a week or so away or more like a few months away. Thanks!

My question to go along with this one is: will you be getting another restock of the kick 1 ? Will evolve continue to make the kick 1?

innerHONOR

Jul 25, 2013
wilmington, nc
I ordered my silver Bullet on 07/24/2013. Since I recieved it I have used it w/ out any issues until today. All of a sudden it would not fire the atty(iclear 16 2.4 ohm coil). So I tried a different atomizer with the same result(viv nova slim 2.4). I tried several different batteries and attys w/ no results. I have since realized that either my batteries shrunk or my hot spring collaspsed. I am not an advanced vaper so I am unsure of what to do next or wht the problem could be. I submitted this on the customer service site and am sure I will hear from you after the holiday but thought I would post here as well. Any advice on resolving the issue would be great as I absolutley love the SB and cant imagine my life w/o it. Thanks Jay.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Hi noob here. Is $100 enough to buy a set if not how much is the cheapest?

Hi there, Yeah! more than enough! We have a good variety of starter kits. Personally, I would suggest the ego spinner/twist kit for a new user. You can find it right here. If you need any more help, feel free to inbox me or we have customer service people in live chat on our website (click bottom left of our site)

Fengyu1991

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 23, 2015
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread