Status
Not open for further replies.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
i know :)
was just joking (looks like you have to explain the ventilation issue for the rest of your life - your own fault, making the sb so stylish :)

so then: can i remove the button?

You can, but I prefer that you do not. Have you checked it with a meter yet? It could just be a bad atomizer connection.

jun0felix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Switzerland
i tried a couple of attys, always the same. but then i touched the tube inside the head (the threadened tube inside, there is some glue / silica / transparent material around it and tapped it slightly - the bullet works again. but it's a little bit unsatisfying, you understand?

maybe i just have to send you the head one day, so you can examine it?

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
i tried a couple of attys, always the same. but then i touched the tube inside the head (the threadened tube inside, there is some glue / silica / transparent material around it and tapped it slightly - the bullet works again. but it's a little bit unsatisfying, you understand?

maybe i just have to send you the head one day, so you can examine it?

That is fine. Log onto your altsmoke acount and submit a ticket :)

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
The ALT Point system allows customers who register an account to earn points and then use those points to achieve further discounts!

When you visit the Cart Screen you will see a slider (you must be logged in!). You can slide the slider to remove 5 ALT Points, for every 5 ALT Points you can remove $1.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
The ALT Point system allows customers who register an account to earn points and then use those points to achieve further discounts!

When you visit the Cart Screen you will see a slider (you must be logged in!). You can slide the slider to remove 5 ALT Points, for every 5 ALT Points you can remove $1.

That's cool. Will have to try it out!

coffeequeen

Apr 14, 2012
Indiana
Hi, I have a few questions. I have been with Smokeless image since January and I really love their products. I have tried other places just for juice and didn't like the juice I got...ick. My go to is Menthol Ice. I also use classic grape and cappachino sometimes. I have two X2 batteries, one manual and one auto. I also only use the clearo they sell. They have stopped selling the clearo I love and are getting new ones. They have the CE3 but I tried those from a different supplier and did not like them. All I got was a burnt taste...yuck. I havn't tried SI's CE3 because of my last experiance. Anyway...I love SI but they seem to always be out of my juice when I need it and now they stopped selling my clearo's. They also havn't gotten the new clearo's in and I'm really needing some new ones. All that to ask...what do you carry that will work with my X2's. Also, how does your juice compare with SI? I would really like to try some new juice but have like 20 sample bottles from other places that I don't like and I've wasted a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread