Have to start somewhere/sometime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy2

Moved On
Oct 24, 2013
Hi all,

I'm just an old guy from the sticks of Southeast Ohio who found this site while doing Google search for do-it-yourself information. Seems that no matter what I search for concerning electronic cigarettes, from equipment to parts to liquids, this place dominates the first page of every Google search, so here I be.

My main interest is DIY, but I don't get to post there until I have 5 posts. So, this is my official 1st post.

Actually, you will find over time, that my posts will be full of wit, wisdom and humor along with the occasional grumbling that comes with 60 years of this thing called "LIFE".

James

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
Hello and Welcome John (a.k.a. thatguy2) glad you joined us here at ECF. Can't wait til' you get your 5 post in so we can enjoy your wit, wisdom and humor along with the occasional grumbling that comes with 60 years :). We look forward to it and by all means respond to these post so you can get your 5 post out of the way!

thatguy2

Moved On
Oct 24, 2013
Hey thatguy2. Welcome to ECF. DIY is fun. I believe you can go ahead and read there, even if you can't post yet. How long have you been vaping. What equipment are you using? Just asking questions to help your post count! ;)

Oh, but I have been reading, for several months now in fact. Snatched up a world of knowledge from these forums and have page after page of notes. Have chosen my suppliers from information from here and so much more. In answer to your questions, maybe read my second post and by all means, don't miss the third post which should have been the first post. <grin> Hindsight - 20/20 and all that stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread