Have yet to vape and waiting for my e-roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGCR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Boston
yes people really quit and experiences vary ... i quit by accident lol ... i just got them to vape on the beach lol

but my son still smokes ... i am just thankful for every time he chooses to vape instead of lighting up

i hope you have a positive experience ... just remember every time you vape you have chosen not to smoke and that is awesome and a cigarette not smoked

Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
image.jpg

Hmmm, this has worked for me four months now. 38 years, first time I stopped. So ya, it'll work. You should get the other thingy in the picture to take some of the stress off your mini.
Congratulations:)

Wmmeese

Dedicated Lurker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
St Louis
Welcome to ECF. I made the switch at the beginning of January this year along with my Daughter. We have been cigarette free since then. The eRoll will get you started, but might not produce enough vapor to satisfy what you experienced with cigarettes. There are almost unlimited choice of Personal Vaporizers (APV) available. Also a large variety of e-juice, atomizers and tanks! Hope you have as much fun and success as we have had. People on this site are unfailingly available to answer your questions as they arise.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Yes, I did! I smoked for 35+ years. Quit last year using patch, but stress had me cheating after 8 months. Once I got some good juice and an eGo twist, I haven't looked back. I recently got my first mod, so I'm using that more than the Ego, but I have been shocked at how easy it has been to bid the stinkies buh-bye!

I started vaping cos my ex hated the smell, bought a kit and vaped at hers over the weekend and never started analogues again, that was in Jan this year and im still off them. Smoked for 16 years, when i quit i was on 30 a day, so yes it is possible. Just take it at your own pace, smoke if you need to, and then vape more and more. Think this would have been easier than my cold turkey way lol the e-roll is great, i use mine for stealth vaping at work :)

Yes, I did! I smoked for 35+ years. Quit last year using patch, but stress had me cheating after 8 months. Once I got some good juice and an eGo twist, I haven't looked back. I recently got my first mod, so I'm using that more than the Ego, but I have been shocked at how easy it has been to bid the stinkies buh-bye!

So encouraging. Pit in stomach is diminishing, slightly.

I started vaping cos my ex hated the smell, bought a kit and vaped at hers over the weekend and never started analogues again, that was in Jan this year and im still off them. Smoked for 16 years, when i quit i was on 30 a day, so yes it is possible. Just take it at your own pace, smoke if you need to, and then vape more and more. Think this would have been easier than my cold turkey way lol the e-roll is great, i use mine for stealth vaping at work :)

Haha, Rob. I am already plotting out my stealth vapes. This is all so encouraging. Pit in stomach has returned.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Just looked at the e-roll. Should get you started and well on your way to what is possible. Looks like a cigalike device with a 90mha battery. You might find yourself wanting more than this can produce.

Many started with something similar, for some this is enough. But if you find yourself wanting, just do some research here, see what's available. I've been vaping for 5 months, was a smoker for 27 years. Yeah, can be done fairly easily.

Welcome and good luck. Vappy trails to you!

Hi Sue's Your Daddy and welcome to ECF. Yep 44 yrs smoking and now smoke free. Lottsa success stories here- some quit the day they began vaping and others down the road. Important that you enjoy a stress free journey.
Best of Luck.

Thanks so very much, Vapoor eyes er. That is amazing that you are smoke-free after so long. How long smoke-free? I am fearful of how stoked this is making me. I am so glad I posted.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Thanks so very much, Vapoor eyes er. That is amazing that you are smoke-free after so long. How long smoke-free? I am fearful of how stoked this is making me. I am so glad I posted.

You're very welcome and thank you. Smoke free two yrs last Sept. After 5 posts wait 1 hour for the ECF servers to reset and request a Cdn Vendors List:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...w-nic-supplier-list-via-pm-only-part-2-a.html
What is even more amazing about vaping are the flavors. We know you can do it and we're all here to support and celebrate one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread