Have yet to vape and waiting for my e-roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to ECF Sue's Your Daddy i am new here too and only been vaping since 2 pm yesterday.... however i can report so far so good haven't felt like an analogue at all, even when down with the usual smoking crew.

Definitely feel i'm onto a winner since i'm coming from a 1 and a half pack a day habit that lasted 16 years

im on a watermelon flavor at the moment and i think its great, plus its a good conversation starter when someone gets a whiff and asks what it is :)

Welcome to ECF Sue's Your Daddy i am new here too and only been vaping since 2 pm yesterday.... however i can report so far so good haven't felt like an analogue at all, even when down with the usual smoking crew.

Definitely feel i'm onto a winner since i'm coming from a 1 and a half pack a day habit that lasted 16 years

im on a watermelon flavor at the moment and i think its great, plus its a good conversation starter when someone gets a whiff and asks what it is :)

Did you not start with tobacco flavours. And, if not, why not?

Did you not start with tobacco flavors. And, if not, why not?

i wanted to try and break completely out of the box and to get rid of the analogues a few of my mates vape and one always uses the flavor "Coca cola" and the smell was pretty awesome

that's when i made the call to steer away from tobacco flavors. there is an absolute plethora of flaors out there and i plan on trying a new flavor each time i buy juice haha i have "Blueberry Ice" coming in the mail at the moment. its part of the fun of vaping especially now that my taste buds are recovering from the analogues too.

Remember you are only ever limited by your imagination and if you don't try new things you will never know what your missing :laugh:

i wanted to try and break completely out of the box and to get rid of the analogues a few of my mates vape and one always uses the flavor "Coca cola" and the smell was pretty awesome

that's when i made the call to steer away from tobacco flavors. there is an absolute plethora of flaors out there and i plan on trying a new flavor each time i buy juice haha i have "Blueberry Ice" coming in the mail at the moment. its part of the fun of vaping especially now that my taste buds are recovering from the analogues too.

Remember you are only ever limited by your imagination and if you don't try new things you will never know what your missing :laugh:

You are absolutely right, Lurch. Thanks for that. I'm so anxious to try this thing out.

Chiku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Alberta, Canada
And back to that again post again, I guess it's kind of stupid to get tobacco flavours if one is trying to get out of the habit. I think I figured I'd want to recreate it as much as I could.

There are a lot of people that enjoy tobacco flavours, but you can't expect it to taste like an analog. Vaping can't replicate the burning. The way it was explained to me was tasting like a fresh pack smells.

I never imagined that I would like fruit flavours, I got a strawberry as a sample. Took me awhile to try it, and to my surprise I loved it. Now I vape mostly fruit and dessert types.

Basically, like suggested above, try lots of different flavours. I'd suggest checking out Jugheads as well, they make some really great flavours. Good luck.

There are a lot of people that enjoy tobacco flavours, but you can't expect it to taste like an analog. Vaping can't replicate the burning. The way it was explained to me was tasting like a fresh pack smells.

I never imagined that I would like fruit flavours, I got a strawberry as a sample. Took me awhile to try it, and to my surprise I loved it. Now I vape mostly fruit and dessert types.

Basically, like suggested above, try lots of different flavours. I'd suggest checking out Jugheads as well, they make some really great flavours. Good luck.

Thanks so much for your insight, Chiku. So, not weird having a berry flavoured inhale. I don't like flavoured coffee, if that helps you all feel my dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread