Have yet to vape and waiting for my e-roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirebornMuse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I smoked for 15 years... pack a day smoker. I tried quitting using the Blu and that didn't ease my cravings much or save me money cause I was smoking both... I have quit 3 different times. I can't use the patch though cause I'm allergic to it. I got my AVP 5 days ago and haven't had a real cig since. Everytime one of my friends smoke... or I find myself gritting my teeth or thinking about a cig I vape... And... it IS possible to still feel satisfied with crazy flavors... I've been vaping bubblegum, watermelon + vanilla, Mtn Dew + Black Cherry and I'm quite satisfied...

You're very welcome and thank you. Smoke free two yrs last Sept. After 5 posts wait 1 hour for the ECF servers to reset and request a Cdn Vendors List:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...w-nic-supplier-list-via-pm-only-part-2-a.html
What is even more amazing about vaping are the flavors. We know you can do it and we're all here to support and celebrate one another.

The flavours weird me out. I just went with tobacco for this order. Are the flavour really that satisfying (and don't weird you out)?

I smoked for 15 years... pack a day smoker. I tried quitting using the Blu and that didn't ease my cravings much or save me money cause I was smoking both... I have quit 3 different times. I can't use the patch though cause I'm allergic to it. I got my AVP 5 days ago and haven't had a real cig since. Everytime one of my friends smoke... or I find myself gritting my teeth or thinking about a cig I vape... And... it IS possible to still feel satisfied with crazy flavors... I've been vaping bubblegum, watermelon + vanilla, Mtn Dew + Black Cherry and I'm quite satisfied...

Holy cow. I can't imagine. Did you start with tobacco flavours?

FirebornMuse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Holy cow. I can't imagine. Did you start with tobacco flavours?
NOPE! I don't even own anything tobacco flavor... The flavors really are satisfying. If, when you get your vape, you find for any reason you're unsatisfied with the smoke and wanting a real cig... Usually there's a reason... dose of nicotine too low, not using your pv enough, or your pv isn't good enough for your needs... If you're having difficulties once you get started just post in the forums and people will help you...

Christopherja

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2013
Nottingham
The flavours weird me out. I just went with tobacco for this order. Are the flavour really that satisfying (and don't weird you out)?

I think nearly everyone starts with a "tobacco" flavour, and then finds that it isn't anywhere near the flavour they were getting from an actual cigarette - combustion adds a lot of "flavour". That said, I know tons of people who still vape a "french pipe" or "natural tobacco" juice, though imho it tastes nothing like either of those...

At any rate, once your taste buds are back in action, I think you'll find you enjoy lots of other flavours to vape. And remember, not al of them are 'Extreme Watermelon' or 'Bubblegum Delight' - you can find what works for you. I didn't go too "candy", because I'm not a fan of sweets - I'm mostly into "natural" flavours: mint, lavender, tea, etc. But to each their own!

MargieD

Sep 26, 2013
Arizona
Sue's Your Daddy, first off welcome and I am new to this forum as well as to vaping too! I am a true testament to quitting smoking after my very first vape! That was 6 months ago after smoking a pack a day for 30+ years that I haven't touched a cigarette and have NO urge at all to need one!

The moment my kit (Tank, Ego C batteries and Juice-12mg of nicotine, which I hope to slowly lower) arrived on 4-4-13, I put it all together took my first vape and haven't looked back since! It blows my mind every single day how AMAZING it is that I could just replace the cigarettes so easily with an E-Cig!!!! I also do not completely understand all the product lingo, but have learned a lot in a few months, with a long ways to go. The generous people in this forum are extremely helpful and genuinely go out of their way to help!

I couldn't be HAPPIER to get rid of Cigarettes and the Expense!!!! Best of luck to you, as I hope you find yourself as Successful!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

LOLLL I like the cut of your cloth :thumbs: Prolly the toughest part is finding the right flavor cuz what tastes great for one person is not necessarily so for the next. I DIY my juice cuz at the time I began I wanted to know everything that was in my juice- times have changed and Vendors are more focused on exactly what they put in our juice. When you find your ADV/ all day vape you will be in absolute heaven- this I promise.
Here's my story:
Best to buy samples to find your likes and dislikes. When I first began vaping I bought 30 wide ranging samples. Out of those 30 I liked 10. Immediately ordered another 20 and out of those I liked 10…so out 50 different flavors I enjoyed 20. Months later I tried those 30 samples that I disliked and enjoyed all but one. Whether it was because my tastes had changed or they needed steeping I don’t know. Realize also "same name" juices will vary greatly in taste from vendor to vendor as they all have diff recipes and order ingredients from diff Suppliers.

I think nearly everyone starts with a "tobacco" flavour, and then finds that it isn't anywhere near the flavour they were getting from an actual cigarette - combustion adds a lot of "flavour". That said, I know tons of people who still vape a "french pipe" or "natural tobacco" juice, though imho it tastes nothing like either of those...

At any rate, once your taste buds are back in action, I think you'll find you enjoy lots of other flavours to vape. And remember, not al of them are 'Extreme Watermelon' or 'Bubblegum Delight' - you can find what works for you. I didn't go too "candy", because I'm not a fan of sweets - I'm mostly into "natural" flavours: mint, lavender, tea, etc. But to each their own!

I find this terrifying for some reason. I guess I'll figure it out. :)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Also, amazing job on two years with no tobacco. (So, we're happy that we aren't using chemicals, right? People are skeptical.)

My Surgeon, Doctor and Dentist all support my vape prog. GP cannot believe how quickly my health bounced back. Of course there's very little research on how safe vaping is longterm but it can't be any worse then the 4,000 chems from tobacco.

My Surgeon, Doctor and Dentist all support my vape prog. GP cannot believe how quickly my health bounced back. Of course there's very little research on how safe vaping is longterm but it can't be any worse then the 4,000 chems from tobacco.

I've been defending the little I know by equating it with caffeine. Sweet about your health.

Sue's Your Daddy, first off welcome and I am new to this forum as well as to vaping too! I am a true testament to quitting smoking after my very first vape! That was 6 months ago after smoking a pack a day for 30+ years that I haven't touched a cigarette and have NO urge at all to need one!

The moment my kit (Tank, Ego C batteries and Juice-12mg of nicotine, which I hope to slowly lower) arrived on 4-4-13, I put it all together took my first vape and haven't looked back since! It blows my mind every single day how AMAZING it is that I could just replace the cigarettes so easily with an E-Cig!!!! I also do not completely understand all the product lingo, but have learned a lot in a few months, with a long ways to go. The generous people in this forum are extremely helpful and genuinely go out of their way to help!

I couldn't be HAPPIER to get rid of Cigarettes and the Expense!!!! Best of luck to you, as I hope you find yourself as Successful!

I just now realized I could "Like" things one here. Thanks for the great input. When I first went to YouTube to watch some e-roll reviews, I heard so many word I hadn't heard before. Like, vape, for example. This is kind of mind blowing. Stomach knot ebbing and flowing.

LOLLL I like the cut of your cloth :thumbs: Prolly the toughest part is finding the right flavor cuz what tastes great for one person is not necessarily so for the next. I DIY my juice cuz at the time I began I wanted to know everything that was in my juice- times have changed and Vendors are more focused on exactly what they put in our juice. When you find your ADV/ all day vape you will be in absolute heaven- this I promise.
Here's my story:
Best to buy samples to find your likes and dislikes. When I first began vaping I bought 30 wide ranging samples. Out of those 30 I liked 10. Immediately ordered another 20 and out of those I liked 10…so out 50 different flavors I enjoyed 20. Months later I tried those 30 samples that I disliked and enjoyed all but one. Whether it was because my tastes had changed or they needed steeping I don’t know. Realize also "same name" juices will vary greatly in taste from vendor to vendor as they all have diff recipes and order ingredients from diff Suppliers.

I am just really having a hard time wrapping my mind around a fruit-flavoured "smoke".

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread