Have you been sucessful at reducing your nicotine usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I started with 12mg, but it wasn't enough to kick the smoking habit, so I switched up to 18mg, which did the trick. That was a year ago. ^ months later, I was back down to 12mg, and about 2 months ago I switched to 6-9 (depending on the vendor), and everything is going swimmingly. I will go nic free when the FDA has their way with nic and ecigs, although some of my favorite juices are not available nic free. :(

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I started out vaping 24mg juice, worked my way down to 18mg then 12mg, now I'm at 6. Personally I'm hoping to be vaping 0mg juice inside of a year.

My pattern is similar. I started at 18mg and quickly found that it was too much for me. For a long time I was at 12mg. In the last half of 2012 I was mostly at 6mg. Now I'm mixing in 0mg e-liquids and hopefully will stick with it for the rest of the year. So far, all of the transitions have been easy. Hopefully vaping 0mg full time won't be too difficult.

Best of luck to you!

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
I like Vaping...can't foresee stopping that.
Started with 18 mg... Now at 12 mg in the AM 'Coffee Vape', switch to a Fruit, or Butterscotch or Carnmel at 12- 10 mg.
Then in the Evening it's fruit at 6 mg because I vape alot, and if its to high mg- I won't sleep.

I DIY now so I can regulate my nic...but I don't intend to go under 1 or 2 mg/ ml because I actually think a little Nicotene is GOOD for me.

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
I never intended to cut back, but slowly I started to notice some nicotine sickness coming on so I've been stepping down a touch.

More for simplicity's sake I've been blending my DIY in increments of 5. Dunno why they ever started with going up 6 at a time? Think I'm going to start mixing at 15mg though.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    I never intended to cut back, but slowly I started to notice some nicotine sickness coming on so I've been stepping down a touch.

More for simplicity's sake I've been blending my DIY in increments of 5. Dunno why they ever started with going up 6 at a time? Think I'm going to start mixing at 15mg though.

Be careful when DIY Make sure your droppers being used are given you what you want.
    20 drops = 1 mil, my dropper 40 drops = 1ml. I use pipettes for nicotine and pg/vg. If your useing pipettes for your nic and drops for others your formula could be off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread