Having a BAD day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamnd

Jul 3, 2012
USA
Hi - I am having a hard time getting through a post quick enough for it not to time out. I just want to say how sad I am without my new best friend: vaping. I have an autoimmune disease that has completely trashed my life about a year & 1/2 ago. The one thing that has been getting me through the day is vaping and within 1 week My husband lost 1 of our 3 PV's then my favorite PV stopped working a few days ago and now our last battery is dying only keeping a charge for a few minuts at a time. It says it's completely charged but goes dead after only 10 minuts or less. That's down from a 1/2 hour when I started the day. I am having anxiety and feel like I want to cry. I even want to smoke for the first time in months! Any suggestions? They are all EGO's.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
EGo's die. They will only charge about 250 times. It is what it is. You must keep backups with some backups.

So sorry you can't find the ones that work! Get online and buy a few new ones quick! You have 5 posts now, so you can go to the main forum and search for the best deal, try asking around I think I saw some for less than $15.

EDIT: Wait, you only had them ONE WEEK? Something is wrong, contact the vendor!

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: unsafe advice

Dreamnd

Jul 3, 2012
USA
Thanks for the suggestions and encouragment. I already mailed one EGO battery back yesterday. Unfortunately I've already had trouble with the atomizers from this kit and learned that Vapage knew that the system had problems to begin with and continues to sell them knowing they don't work as described. Their solution was to send their Titan Chrystal Clear cartomizer as a substitution. These work well but I really wanted to try the Tank system but even the ones I bought from another vendor I just ended up de-bridging to for dripping. I have very limited financial resources due to a year long SSI disability application and the inability to work. I also splurged on alot of DIY juice supplies since i am completely off nicotine while my husbands stiil around 8-12mg. Do people here ever do any bartering? I would be happy to swap a bunch of homemade brew for any 510 battery.

zuzette

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Colorado
head on down to walgreens and pickup a disposable. It will get you through until you come up with a solution. you might also look around the local tobacco shops for a cheapie kit. we have a few places around here that sell a basic starter kit for about 20 bucks (the little ciggy look alikes).

really this is stop gap and way better than picking up the cigs again.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
That's got to be the most irresponsible piece of advice I've ever read. Newbies...DO NOT DRIP JUICE ON YOUR SKIN.

And it isn't the first time this poster has been told to please stop giving out this advice, yet he continues to do so even though several people have then had to come in and say NO, NO!!! DON'T DO IT! DANGER, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!!

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
And it isn't the first time this poster has been told to please stop giving out this advice, yet he continues to do so even though several people have then had to come in and say NO, NO!!! DON'T DO IT! DANGER, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!!

Sounds like a personal attack to me based on opinion and not fact. Not to mention that it's severely off topic :eek:ff topic:.
Instead of digging on people why don't you offer something substantial yourself?

Last edited:

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Where you least expect it....
Wholeheartedly agree with others about this topic. Directly dripping nicotine on the skin can have some unforeseen health effects.

It's not recommended nor should it be promoted to anyone. To do so, is irresponsible and will NOT be tolerated. Where they came up with the idea boggles my mind.

If I see any continuation of these types of suggestions. Then there will be consequences.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Sounds like a personal attack to me based on opinion and not fact. Not to mention that it's severely off topic :eek:ff topic:.
Instead of digging on people why don't you offer something substantial yourself?

In my Book, Offering No Advice is Better than Offering Bad Advice.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California

Then report me if you feel I am attacking you, a moderator has already come in defending my position on the matter and I don't feel I was being overly vicious. I am merely trying to get you to please, please, stop giving this advice. This is NOT the first time you have done so and been asked not to. NICOTINE CAN KILL YOU. This is why we do not vape over 36 mg/ml, your mucosa and lungs can only absorb x amount from the vapor. You cannot control the amount your skin will absorb in the same manner.

I am sure you do not intend anyone harm, and are only trying to help, but it is dangerous and irresponsible to do so. Now you have been told why I do hope you have learned why I am asking you to stop this insanity.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... Now you have been told why I do hope you have learned why I am asking you to stop this insanity.

What I Don’t Think ShogNinja Understands is that when Liquid Nicotine is Placed on the Skin, that ALL of the Nicotine is Absorbed by the Body. And that Absorption is confined to a Very Small Area.

Unlike Vaping where the Amount of Nicotine that Actually reaches the body is much, Much Less. And Spread over a Much Larger Area.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
If I was anywhere near you I would drop off my home made pass through that's guaranteed to never have the batteries go dead..... It would be a good investment idea for the future for times like this. Check madvapes they usually have some in the 10 buck range

Sent from my truck using 3 toasters a broken microwave and 6 rubber bands McGyver style......Chuck Norris aint got crap on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread