having trouble vaping again

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownin419

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Mansfield, Ohio
:confused: i vaped for almost 8 months successfully. but a lot of stress along with a pocket full of batteries in the washer/Dryer catastrophe, i started smoking again. now months later i am really trying to vape again and every time i try i cough my ... off and my throat burns! can juice go bad after a few months? it looks no different. also the carts i have do the same thing. i use V4L carts (empties and pre filled). i dont get it. when i started the vapor was always smooth and easy to inhale, like a cig. i smoke Newports so it cant be that the nic is to high. anyone have similar experiences? :confused:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
:confused: i vaped for almost 8 months successfully. but a lot of stress along with a pocket full of batteries in the washer/Dryer catastrophe, i started smoking again. now months later i am really trying to vape again and every time i try i cough my ... off and my throat burns! can juice go bad after a few months? it looks no different. also the carts i have do the same thing. i use V4L carts (empties and pre filled). i dont get it. when i started the vapor was always smooth and easy to inhale, like a cig. i smoke Newports so it cant be that the nic is to high. anyone have similar experiences? :confused:
clownin......I would certainly consult a physician if your cough persists. Throat irratation could be the result of a burnt cart if flavor has dropped off. Most e-liquids have a shelf life of 2 years so it's doubtful that yours has gone bad in under a years time.

Best to you!
:)The Wiz!

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread