The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

having trouble vaping again

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by clownin419, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. clownin419

clownin419 Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2009
    Mansfield, Ohio
    :confused: i vaped for almost 8 months successfully. but a lot of stress along with a pocket full of batteries in the washer/Dryer catastrophe, i started smoking again. now months later i am really trying to vape again and every time i try i cough my ... off and my throat burns! can juice go bad after a few months? it looks no different. also the carts i have do the same thing. i use V4L carts (empties and pre filled). i dont get it. when i started the vapor was always smooth and easy to inhale, like a cig. i smoke Newports so it cant be that the nic is to high. anyone have similar experiences? :confused:

2. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    clownin......I would certainly consult a physician if your cough persists. Throat irratation could be the result of a burnt cart if flavor has dropped off. Most e-liquids have a shelf life of 2 years so it's doubtful that yours has gone bad in under a years time.

Best to you!
    :)The Wiz!

3. Lightgeoduck

Lightgeoduck Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 7, 2009
    jp(APO)Camp Z us
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.