HCigar VT Inbox (VTinbox) - evolv VT75

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
You can use that TCR, 0.0092, but you can also use TRF which is a curve, for each temperature you have an Electrical Resistivity, you can pick it up in the steam engine or in my case I use one I got in the Evolv dna Forum that gives me a better vape.
Exactly, I have the Steam Engine SS316L wire profile loaded as well as the UD SS316L V4 version from the Evolv forums as well, which is a much warmer vape for me.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
You can use that TCR, 0.0092, but you can also use TRF which is a curve, for each temperature you have an Electrical Resistivity, you can pick it up in the steam engine or in my case I use one I got in the Evolv DNA Forum that gives me a better vape.
Thanks! Oh dear, all this sounds complicated. :yawn:
Perhaps once I install the escribe with the new one made for the Mac it will become clearer.

My Inbox arrived today! Yay! I’ll post a pic tomorrow. Really annoyed about the replacement Squonk bottles, from FT I thought they were going to be the newer, clear ones that are squishy but they’re not :confused: so I opened a ticket.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
707190F3-0AB1-45A6-BF35-3E8750AB8A9C.jpeg
Here’s my new Inbox with the Buddha panels.

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Well since the Ijoy Capo squonk mod is not going to have TC now, I cancelled my pre-order with FT and I'm going to order VT Inbox once FT applies the credit to my account. At least I know TC will work well on this mod...now I'm going to have to go through this thread and figure out what bottles I need to order with it.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Well since the Ijoy Capo squonk mod is not going to have TC now, I cancelled my pre-order with FT and I'm going to order VT Inbox once FT applies the credit to my account. At least I know TC will work well on this mod...now I'm going to have to go through this thread and figure out what bottles I need to order with it.
iJoy, and another failed attempt at TC :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
What, if anything, do you Inbox owners do to clean out the juice path between the bottle and the 510 pin? Run distilled water or pure VG in and out with a clean atty attached?

My Inbox - due in Monday along with NarDA and Le Concorde clones - will be my very first squonker, so I’m kinda clueless.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
What, if anything, do you Inbox owners do to clean out the juice path between the bottle and the 510 pin? Run distilled water or pure VG in and out with a clean atty attached?

My Inbox - due in Monday along with NarDA and Le Concorde clones - will be my very first squonker, so I’m kinda clueless.
I got this silicone refill bottle:
$6.65 YFTK 510 Central Silicone Dropper Bottle - 316 stainless steel cap / 30ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
And fill it with water, attach to 510, hold the mods tubing away from the mod over a sink & squeeze water through to clean out the juice feeding tube.

I’ve only had mine for a week. I’ve heard peeps running vodka through to clean also.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Thanks! Oh dear, all this sounds complicated. :yawn:
Perhaps once I install the escribe with the new one made for the Mac it will become clearer.

My Inbox arrived today! Yay! I’ll post a pic tomorrow. Really annoyed about the replacement Squonk bottles, from FT I thought they were going to be the newer, clear ones that are squishy but they’re not :confused: so I opened a ticket.
Yeah, I too found that the bottles included with my Inbox are much softer than the "authentic" replacement bottles I got from FT and I actually now wonder if I'll ever need the replacements. Good thing they were so cheap!

Please let us know what FT says about the replacement bottles. My guess is that they're just old stock. Now I got 10 of them.

BTW, I also ordered the faux leather (light brown) and faux wood (brown) replacement doors from FT (I couldn't decide which I liked better) and each of the bottle-side doors have 6 magnets instead of the 4-magnet configuration shown on FT. The original "These Colors Don't Run" doors feel better to me in my hand though and seem more durable.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Yeah, I too found that the bottles included with my Inbox are much softer than the "authentic" replacement bottles I got from FT and I actually now wonder if I'll ever need the replacements. Good thing they were so cheap!

Please let us know what FT says about the replacement bottles. My guess is that they're just old stock. Now I got 10 of them.

BTW, I also ordered the faux leather (light brown) and faux wood (brown) replacement doors from FT (I couldn't decide which I liked better) and each of the bottle-side doors have 6 magnets instead of the 4-magnet configuration shown on FT. The original "These Colors Don't Run" doors feel better to me in my hand though and seem more durable.
Basically FT told me I got what I oredered so, I’m stuck with 15 of them. I spoke with Hcigar directly & I figured out what is going on. The new clear bottles are what they will be manufacturing going forward, and there is still Old stock floating around. So it’s a crap shoot, some peeps got the new clear bottles for example, a guy ordered from FT 10/18 the sku with the 10 bottles & I ordered on 10/23 but I ordered 3 packs of the 5’s. He got the new clear ones I got the old white ones. I suggested to FT that they update their description & pics but, they don’t seem to understand because the Customer service reps never actually see the merchandise, they are looking at stock information on the computer screen.

I’ve ordered 20 more bottles from Gearbest, we’ll keep our fingers crossed. Their customer service is the same as FT they can only tell me what they see on their screen. The description is “white” but after reading all their reviews it seems like the newest reviews are of the clear bottles.

What are you saying about the doors? You like them? My Buddha panels also have 6 magnets on the bottle side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread