HCigar VT Inbox (VTinbox) - evolv VT75

Status
Not open for further replies.

business2091

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
KU
I haven’t heard of anyone using wraps on the Inbox but I believe zwraps.com has wraps for a lot of different mods.
Thanks. I'm still pondering on the idea. At $55 I shouldn't really need to worry about it, but I'm paranoid and hate to see my stuff turn into trash faster than I could have delayed it to. Hmm that was a hard sentence to construct, I think I still didn't get it right lol.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

jayarch

Jan 7, 2018
I'll probably get a black one eventually (I like the inbox and it'll be nice to have a backup) and use my own doors because fake carbon fiber again? Really? Zzzzzzz
WqDPUBc.jpg
My previous comment seemed to have disappeared. These look great and was wondering how you did them.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
My previous comment seemed to have disappeared. These look great and was wondering how you did them.
Those are acrylic 'dirty pours' (search youtube- beware the rabbit hole) on Yupo paper. Covered with resin after cleaned, dried and glued down. That part was fun. The pita part is making a template that fits exactly in the door tray. Took me a few tries and shavings with an Xacto but it's definitely doable.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Those are acrylic 'dirty pours' (search youtube- beware the rabbit hole) on Yupo paper. Covered with resin after cleaned, dried and glued down. That part was fun. The pita part is making a template that fits exactly in the door tray. Took me a few tries and shavings with an Xacto but it's definitely doable.
Wow! Those are REALLY nice. Someone should sell those. :)

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
A Perfect Pairing!

B2K RSA TRVP x Caviar edition. :D :thumbs:

View attachment 711511
Looking good! :wub:

Third time ordering the Hcigar Vt Inbox replacement bottles from FT (the trick I believe is ordering only 1 set of the 5 bottle sku) they’re finally the newer clear bottles :banana::banana::banana:

Have you heard any news of Hcigar releasing a conversion kit for our Inbox’s to utilize regular silicone bottles yet?

Reactions: drmarble

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
IMG_0119.jpg
Only been Squonking a few weeks. Im a low wattage, MTL vapor and wanted a regulated. Got a Capo from FT just to see if Squonking was for me. It is, really like it. Ended up with a 510 problem on the Capo, and went looking for something more. Got the Inbox, and am crazy about it. Escribe is easy to use, I like the lite aluminum body, and my Origen Little works perfect on it. I ordered a Dead Rabbit January 5th from Gear Best, but it took them over 2 weeks to even ship it. Then they said it would be another 3-5 weeks. But I look forward to trying it out on the inbox whenever it arrives.

BTW the Inbox came with the soft clear bottles, and updated magnets. Perfect.

Bakseated1

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Pa
View attachment 715585 Only been Squonking a few weeks. Im a low wattage, MTL vapor and wanted a regulated. Got a Capo from FT just to see if Squonking was for me. It is, really like it. Ended up with a 510 problem on the Capo, and went looking for something more. Got the Inbox, and am crazy about it. Escribe is easy to use, I like the lite aluminum body, and my Origen Little works perfect on it. I ordered a Dead Rabbit January 5th from Gear Best, but it took them over 2 weeks to even ship it. Then they said it would be another 3-5 weeks. But I look forward to trying it out on the inbox whenever it arrives.

BTW the Inbox came with the soft clear bottles, and updated magnets. Perfect.

Where did you get yours if you don’t mind me asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA

Bakseated1

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Pa
From My Vapor Store. HCigar VT Inbox Evolv DNA 75 Temperature Control Squonk Mod

I could get it cheaper at FT...etc... but for things I want quick and want excellent customer service I go to them. Ordered on a Tuesday and got on Thursday. Free priority mail.

I noticed you said softer bottle and updated magnets. Did it also come with the new tube setup? The one fasttech has listed as the v3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread