HCigar VT Inbox (VTinbox) - evolv VT75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Basically FT told me I got what I oredered so, I’m stuck with 15 of them. I spoke with hcigar directly & I figured out what is going on. The new clear bottles are what they will be manufacturing going forward, and there is still Old stock floating around. So it’s a crap shoot, some peeps got the new clear bottles for example, a guy ordered from FT 10/18 the sku with the 10 bottles & I ordered on 10/23 but I ordered 3 packs of the 5’s. He got the new clear ones I got the old white ones. I suggested to FT that they update their description & pics but, they don’t seem to understand because the Customer service reps never actually see the merchandise, they are looking at stock information on the computer screen.

I’ve ordered 20 more bottles from Gearbest, we’ll keep our fingers crossed. Their customer service is the same as FT they can only tell me what they see on their screen. The description is “white” but after reading all their reviews it seems like the newest reviews are of the clear bottles.

What are you saying about the doors? You like them? My Buddha panels also have 6 magnets on the bottle side.
Thanks for the update on the bottles. I guess I’ll just wait and see. The two bottles that came with my Inbox might just outlast the mod.

My understanding is that the “front” Inbox doors originally came with only 4 magnets and that two more magnets were included because of customer complaints that the doors came off too easily while squonking. For quite some time thereafter the replacement doors that I bought apparently still came with 4 magnets, so I just wanted to note the change. Pretty sure a new batch came in, as there was a wait on my order.

As to whether I like the replacement doors, yes and no. They look classy, IMO, but they are thinner and flat, while the resin doors that came with my Inbox are thicker with slightly rounded edges and appear to be more durable. I feel the corners of the Inbox more with the replacement doors on, if that makes any sense.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I seen a post in a Facebook group yesterday from an Hcigar rep,they will be releasing a part soon to convert the Inbox to use regular bottles.You have to pull the inside black black cover off to change the part,but it will be worth it to use whatever bottle we want.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I seen a post in a Facebook group yesterday from an Hcigar rep,they will be releasing a part soon to convert the Inbox to use regular bottles.You have to pull the inside black black cover off to change the part,but it will be worth it to use whatever bottle we want.
That sounds great! Please keep us updated when they do release that part. Great find! :toast:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Excellent!
I have no problem with the original translucent bottles, but one of the better quality soft silicone's would be great.

RSZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Canada
I have an all black Inbox I received just over a month ago. Also ordered a 5 pack of bottles with it from FT. They are all clear bottles, both that came with the mod and the 5 spares. I am on my 4th bottle, the mouth of the bottle seems to stretch out over about a weeks time and starts to leak when squonked. Removing and putting the bottle back in on average twice a day.

This fourth bottle (first two from the mod are stretched, one from the spares pack also stretched) has lasted the longest. Not sure if I was just being too ham fisted with it. Maybe pulling the bottle out at too much of an angle when going for a refill. Haven't used the mod in about a week.

It's a solid little mod for the money. I am looking forward to the part to use a regular bottle. So far the bottle system for me has been a fail.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
That sounds great! Please keep us updated when they do release that part. Great find! :toast:
I'll keep an eye on his posts,for anyone else that uses Facebook,the rep that mentioned the part is Hcigar Martin.In the post,he said they will be offering this part to anyone who owns an Inbox for free,but i'm guessing maybe he is referring to a contest when they come out or something,i couldn't imagine they will just give them away haha,but even if they are like $10 or so,i definitely want one.
Excellent!
I have no problem with the original translucent bottles, but one of the better quality soft silicone's would be great.
I agree,i am still using the original bottle that came in it last December,but having the option to use another bottle is a definite plus.That has been my only complaint about the mod,is not even the bottle,just the non removable tube.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I'll keep an eye on his posts,for anyone else that uses Facebook,the rep that mentioned the part is Hcigar Martin.In the post,he said they will be offering this part to anyone who owns an Inbox for free,but i'm guessing maybe he is referring to a contest when they come out or something,i couldn't imagine they will just give them away haha,but even if they are like $10 or so,i definitely want one.

I agree,i am still using the original bottle that came in it last December,but having the option to use another bottle is a definite plus.That has been my only complaint about the mod,is not even the bottle,just the non removable tube.
Thanks I’ll go check Facebook & appreciate an update if I can’t find Martin, but if I do, I’ll post any news too :toast:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Thanks I’ll go check Facebook & appreciate an update if I can’t find Martin, but if I do, I’ll post any news too :toast:
The post he made about it is on the Squonkers Paradise group page,but he said they will post on the Hcigar page when they are available,with a form to fill out to get one.There are several Hcigar pages on there,but it looks like the one that is active,and updated by Martin is Shenzhen Hcigar Technology Co., Ltd.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
The post he made about it is on the Squonkers Paradise group page,but he said they will post on the Hcigar page when they are available,with a form to fill out to get one.There are several Hcigar pages on there,but it looks like the one that is active,and updated by Martin is Shenzhen Hcigar Technology Co., Ltd.
I found Hcigar Martin, & asked to follow. I’ll go back & look for Shenzhen Hcigar Technology Co., Ltd.

Thanks so much!

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Who tried any kind of clear wraps? Just got my hands on a black one, and I fear for it chipping in no time - I don't take care of my mod as much as I do to the phones ;)
I haven’t heard of anyone using wraps on the Inbox but I believe zwraps.com has wraps for a lot of different mods.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Anyone try and put a mod maker 510 in the vt inbox I'm thinking about trying to do ao
There is plenty of room for the 510, I had mine apart the other night to have a look. You will need a 20mm washer to fit flush in the old 510 cutout though. Also the plastic inside will have to have a slot cut into it, as there is not a lot of room to get a silicone bottles tubing in and out.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I'd still wait for the HCigar mod to be released, much easier than swapping out 510's. ;)
VT Mod.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread