Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I'm really tempted by the yellow and black one, as is my basketball team colors, but want to see some real person pictures 1st to make sure it is bright yellow, if is like my battlestar below, then I will have one :)

MfHPTXc.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

I'm a tad concerned about the colors in that pic, actually. The silver really should be a deeper, darker gunmetal, and the yellow was supposed to be gold, no? I hope for you, Nailz, that it truly IS yellow (bright Battlestar Taxi yellow), but I am crossing fingers and toes that DPL's is a true gunmetal silver grey/gray.

Received my black one today. All I can say right now is, what a sweet mod. Very well made and small. Charging up the batteries, and start to learn the mod and EScribe software. Already made some changes in EScribe. Oh, and so far no problems with the battery cover. Took it off and on about 3 times, just to see if there was a problem. None

JJ, congrats! IS a sweet mod, and don't we know!!! It's refreshing to hear that the batt cap has been a non-issue. Mine and DPL's as well.

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

Monotremata

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2014
    Fontana, CA
    monotremata.bandcamp.com
    Also if anyone does order from ecig-city, add item to your cart but don't actually checkout, and then wait 30-45 minutes and they will send you a 10% off coupon to complete your purchase ;)

Ya know I kept reading this before I bought the big VT75 from them a couple weeks ago when they were on sale for $49 and 2 almost 3 weeks later, I STILL haven't gotten any 10% off coupon!! I really wanted the Nano, but I couldn't pass up that price.

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Reactions: JuiceJug

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    I didn't know this, but just found out, that Evolv is located about 60 miles north of me in Twinsburg,OH.

think they manufacture in Ashtabula;
    and their main office is in Akron/Twinsburg... :unsure:
    Busardo has a nice interview/visit with them

:|

Evolv, LLC
    PO Box 1715
    Ashtabula, OH 44005

upload_2016-10-9_15-56-14.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread