Status
Not open for further replies.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Likewise, Mac. It seems that perhaps a new batt cap would be an answer.

Feeling just a tad nervous about mine now, but I had intentions to USB it, at least for awhile.

They sent me a new cap at first, ended up being on the mod end, so got the whole thing replaced. No hassle with MVS. I'm just going to be SUPER, EXTRA, CAREFUL, when changing batteries, and perhaps do more in mid USB charging on this one.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
That's a good bet. Being able to do any damage to a battery door just by using it, is POOR, design and manufacturing. I like everything else about the mod. For $85.00, doubt I'll get another one, the SDNA75 can be had for almost half the price, same DNA75 board. Only problem, I already have 4, wish there were some other small DNA75 mods to look at. :(
The Lavabox M DNA75 is pretty small and even lighter then the SMY because it's made out of 6061 Billet Aluminum instead of Zinc. I really like mine.

Cheers,
Steve

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Bumping this thread for "Fred" (that's my VT75 Nano's name).

How COULD you name a race-car like that, "Fred"?????

"Veyron" (the defense rests).

IMG_20160812_204305 (Large).jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I see beautiful pictures in thread i add one a nano next to smy.
Like nano i bought it in black also.
View attachment 597725
Some of us have been writing to HCIGAR and vendors, asking them to release a Nano in the same Tiffany Blue that the larger version comes in.

Not that I'm suggesting anyone ELSE does the same, of course (cough, cough, wink, wink).

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread