Health Cabin - I am so disappointed :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMoxy69

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Palm Springs, Florida
Thou hast reedeemed thyself w/the arrival of our package, but still get no points for not being honest from the beginning. THE DB-4 IS FAN-TASTIC!!! Now, send us the long spring/gasket/endcap assemblies (2 OF EACH, FOR 2 DB-4'S) as I/we requested a while back, yes @ the HC Helpdesk & had no response to, please. DID WE MENTION WE LOVE OUR DB-4'S?!!!

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Thou hast reedeemed thyself w/the arrival of our package, but still get no points for not being honest from the beginning. THE DB-4 IS FAN-TASTIC!!! Now, send us the long spring/gasket/endcap assemblies (2 OF EACH, FOR 2 DB-4'S) as I/we requested a while back, yes @ the HC Helpdesk & had no response to, please. DID WE MENTION WE LOVE OUR DB-4'S?!!!

I am sorry for the delayed reply from helpdesk, because we get many tickets every day.
May i know your ticket number, so I can look into it? :)

offashead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
UK
Newsunshine. Let those of us that want it take registered airmail as long as we agree to wait however long it takes. I have many things i need to order but refuse to go through that ems nightmare again. It is stupid you are losing business when many people are willing to wait.

Gotta agree with Jackbox.....I can wait and so can many others but I won't wait much longer for HC to do what 'is the right thing to do'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread