Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Ok Those whove been around ECF for a bit, know that most of the reliable data on vaping, and health questions
(especially for noobs) can already be found in articles and the library.
However, Im surprised to see all the threads in this section locked.
Is ECF worried about political implications at this point in time that's going to close
the open discussions?
Im too much of an optimist. I'd like to see members still come here to ask,
"does anyone know the safest Pg or vg manufacturers?" and
"has anyone else had worries about switching to Panny batteries that arent listed as Orbotronic?"
"Do vapors looking for more natural vape usually feel better going all VG and is there any data to back that up?" Im not a moderator...but seems many of these ? could fall into this topic. Sorry to see them all locked.
If I couldnt find the answer any place else to a concern, Id certainly peek at this heading.
imho Im not convinced that it has to be an MD to offer direction to others.
When I first found this, I was looking for others who'd switched from smoking to vaping prior to
back, neck or spinal surgeries. I really wanted to share the good news that I learned concerning vaping,
that yes "smokers" may heal slower for bone breaks, plates, screws, fusions, etc...but it doesnt appear to come from the "nicotine", therefore the vaping shouldnt (other than slight vaso constrictive properties) be any where near the concern that smoking is.
ONe of many articles from Pub Med I read is: Titled:
The effect of transdermal nicotine on fracture healing in a rabbit model. - PubMed - NCBI
that concluded it isnt the "nicotine" thats the problem (atleast as far as my research in rabbits, rats and the laboratory).

Thanks ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread