Status
Not open for further replies.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Bronze, and GThompson, ...You guys are so accurate. My great Mother passed away in August 2013. It's been a different world ever since. Your Mother will be the only female to love you - no matter what! She'll always love and care about you... even when you don't have a cent to your name. My Mother was an angel, and I was lucky to have her in my life for 40 years. She raised me right, and I'm proud to say I'm a Moma's Boy.

Adam, ...Heather will need you more now than she ever has.
You guys make a great product, and I hope you continue to do so. I feel a lot of your juices should have a much better ranking in ECF voting. Lot's of folks voted the "H1N1 "The Virus" as the #1 juice, and to be honest ...I don't see how or why!!! Thought I'd try the mighty H1N1. Well, long story short - I just sold 120ml of it after giving it several chances. I'll be using the money to buy 2x100ml of Shadow!! So, there ya go folks. I'm selling "the Virus" to buy Shadow!! What about that?? I'll put Shadow (which is much better than Virus) in my pipe, and smoke it!!

Btw... I'm hoping there might be a coupon to use for SPRING next week! :thumb:

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Bronze, and GThompson, ...You guys are so accurate. My great Mother passed away in August 2013. It's been a different world ever since. Your Mother will be the only female to love you - no matter what! She'll always love and care about you... even when you don't have a cent to your name. My Mother was an angel, and I was lucky to have her in my life for 40 years. She raised me right, and I'm proud to say I'm a Moma's Boy.

Adam, ...Heather will need you more now than she ever has.
You guys make a great product, and I hope you continue to do so. I feel a lot of your juices should have a much better ranking in ECF voting. Lot's of folks voted the "H1N1 "The Virus" as the #1 juice, and to be honest ...I don't see how or why!!! Thought I'd try the mighty H1N1. Well, long story short - I just sold 120ml of it after giving it several chances. I'll be using the money to buy 2x100ml of Shadow!! So, there ya go folks. I'm selling "the Virus" to buy Shadow!! What about that?? I'll put Shadow (which is much better than Virus) in my pipe, and smoke it!!

Btw... I'm hoping there might be a coupon to use for SPRING next week! :thumb:

Mamma's Boy is the kindest compliment anyone could call me. :)

FYI, HHV cleaned up in the 2012 ECF Awards. Those things tend to go in waves.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Hey Adam.... I think I found a glitch in the order section of your web page, I clicked on discount update button and it acted like the confirm order button.... when I clicked discount update, it finalized my order without giving me a chance to put in my special requests in the special box.... I sent emails to yall with the special instructions.... you may want to have the web designer take a look at the "glitch"....

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hey Adam.... I think I found a glitch in the order section of your web page, I clicked on discount update button and it acted like the confirm order button.... when I clicked discount update, it finalized my order without giving me a chance to put in my special requests in the special box.... I sent emails to yall with the special instructions.... you may want to have the web designer take a look at the "glitch"....

Thanks for the heads up, BK. Time to dig into that code and see what's going on.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Thanks for the heads up, BK. Time to dig into that code and see what's going on.

yup that was unexpected... also in the lower section it say click a "button" with another term ( cant remember what it was now continue???) but it would cause some people to look for the " named click button" (continue) instead of what it is actually labeled.... its in the redemption code "menu" section of the order page

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Chakris,
Hope you are doing well. Things are rolling along at HHV at the moment...

Spring has sprung here in the Atlanta area and things are starting to green up. Heather has been working on a few new spring-type flavors. She is a perfectionist, so I don't expect anything new to be released this month, but she is hard at work creating...

Kind Regards,
Adam

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi Chakris,
Hope you are doing well. Things are rolling along at HHV at the moment...

Spring has sprung here in the Atlanta area and things are starting to green up. Heather has been working on a few new spring-type flavors. She is a perfectionist, so I don't expect anything new to be released this month, but she is hard at work creating...

Kind Regards,
Adam

Doing great here. Can't wait to find out what the new flavors are. There's still some other recent new comers that I haven't tried yet. The last one I tried was Gooey Butter cake - that one's good with a few drops of Cherry Bomb added. YUM

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good Morning Army! Hope everyone is well... New flavors on the horizon for the breakfast cereal lovers out there... These type of flavors seem to be all the rage and Heather has created two that will knock your socks off if you like this type of vape. Some new strawberry vapes on the horizon as well... Everyone have a great week!

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread