Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

a bit of explination...
the wispy "smoky" stuff was not present when the picture was taken, the air was clear but it shows up in the picture. If you can enlarge the picture and look at the wispy stuff above the guys head you can make out 3-4 faces in it
the second and third pix have "globes" in them they look like somewhat clearish balls of glowing gas encased in a bubble

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
We need to drink more champagne. It makes you see me as a 15 and you get drunk so I can have my way with you. :blush: But the hangover was brutal...UGH!

since Ive met RJ, Ive come to the conclusion that you cant put a number on her.... shes un-numberable :) like being priceless .....

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
a bit of explination...
the wispy "smoky" stuff was not present when the picture was taken, the air was clear but it shows up in the picture. If you can enlarge the picture and look at the wispy stuff above the guys head you can make out 3-4 faces in it
the second and third pix have "globes" in them they look like somewhat clearish balls of glowing gas encased in a bubble

I've seen the orbs before, in Savannah, but not the wispy stuff. How cool!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Because we've already seen a picture of BK?

Killer.jpg

mad-scientist.jpg

the moustache gave it away.jpg (sorry, couldn't resist the moustache on this one)

How'd ya know ? :)

Last edited:

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I've seen the orbs before, in Savannah, but not the wispy stuff. How cool!
What was really cool about it was RJ was right by my side when I snapped the picture of the couple , I said " Oh my Gawd !! and she echoed me a split second later when we saw the picture on the lcd screen . She knows there was nothing visible when I pressed the button . I had told the guy in the picture there was something there and he asked me how I knew . I told him I could feel it , in fact it hit RJ , BK and I really hard when we walked into that area , all three of us knew there was something there . It was a beautiful , clear starry night there , we really lucked out on the weather .

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
LOL...my guess was based on age. Retic was born the same year as I was. I have never seen a pic of either of them before.
I didn't want to say that at the beginning, in case I made a tragic mistake, and looked like an idiot. Just sayin....LOL. Besides, I had no idea how old BK was anyway. (I still don't know)

Last edited:

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
LOL...my guess was based on age. Retic was born the same year as I was. I have never seen a pic of either of them before. I didn't want to say that at the beginning, in case I made a tragic mistake, and looked like an idiot. Just sayin....LOL.
Uh oh , BK's a year older than us . :)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
The pictures came out great! I would have loved to have met Wifey!

It was such a nice adventure going to that plantation and meeting everyone. Sorry I missed the car ride out and back... Vanessa was being a big baby about getting in a car with strangers from the Internet and driving 2 hours with them to a haunted plantation.

Anyway, glad to be home and thanks for all that southern hospitality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread