What is a very heavy chain vaper? I might be overdoing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I ran some numbers and it looks like I am vaping about 22.25mls a day.

I know when I recently started it was not near that high. This seemed to have started when I got my first premium liquids. I have started moving towards the fruit side of things. I thought if I used less of the tobacco flavors it would lessen my odds of using an analog. It just so happens i really like the fruity premium stuff and the amount I have been vaping has gone up a bunch.

I just want to see if I am being over the top or if others are vaping this much. This all started 7-8 days ago and I think I got nico sick the first night of it.

Ryan1888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Glasgow
First, please do not take offence to this as it is in no way my intention but - your numbers are wrong.
Even with dual coil rba's with a 0.8 ohm coil or genesis style tanks on a mechanical mod I have never once exceeded 12ml of juice. That in itself was a test to see just how much I could go through with this set up, as they are notorious for doubling the amount of juice you vape.

I average around 3-5 ml daily in a carto tank set up at around the 4.5 - 5.5 volt range. Also, it should be noted that I more or less chain vape. This may be around the 4-6ml range on the weekend though.

Id love to hear more in regard to your set up etc.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
First, please do not take offence to this as it is in no way my intention but - your numbers are wrong.
Even with dual coil rba's with a 0.8 ohm coil or genesis style tanks on a mechanical mod I have never once exceeded 12ml of juice. That in itself was a test to see just how much I could go through with this set up, as they are notorious for doubling the amount of juice you vape.

I average around 3-5 ml daily in a carto tank set up at around the 4.5 - 5.5 volt range. Also, it should be noted that I more or less chain vape. This may be around the 4-6ml range on the weekend though.

Id love to hear more in regard to your set up etc.

I am absolutely going though a lot more than that. The first evening I had the new stuff I went though 10ml. I am also using 3 charged 18650 a day. I am filling my tank several times a day. I need to get a camera that can do time lapse.

Last edited:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
First piece of advice, and this may seem obvious but it needs to be said. STOP VAPING SO MUCH. That is an obscene amount of vaping and at this level I would imagine vaping can't be doing your body any good. I am going to suggest you try Whole Tobacco Alkaloids (WTA) liquids which are going to give you more of the chemicals (particularly alkaloids) that your body must be craving to be vaping that much. I am assuming you recently gave up cigarettes. I think you are a prime candidate for WTA liquids.

Try Aroma-ejuice WTA liquids (they are, unfortunately, the only reliable WTA liquid supplier out there at the moment). The apple WTA, Mohalo WTA (which is a pineapple flavour) and Bandana (banana) should satisfy those cravings a bit and slow you down. WTA liquids are known to sate an ex-smoker better than normal juices.

Alternatively, try and consciously slow your vaping down. Get busier, do some exercise and anything that forces you to put the e-cigs down for a while. (You can't be that busy if you are running 20mls of juice a day).

Good luck with it all.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
First piece of advice, and this may seem obvious but it needs to be said. STOP VAPING SO MUCH. That is an obscene amount of vaping and at this level I would imagine vaping can't be doing your body any good. I am going to suggest you try Whole Tobacco Alkaloids (WTA) liquids which are going to give you more of the chemicals (particularly alkaloids) that your body must be craving to be vaping that much. I am assuming you recently gave up cigarettes. I think you are a prime candidate for WTA liquids.

Try Aroma-ejuice WTA liquids (they are, unfortunately, the only reliable WTA liquid supplier out there at the moment). The apple WTA, Mohalo WTA (which is a pineapple flavour) and Bandana (banana) should satisfy those cravings a bit and slow you down. WTA liquids are known to sate an ex-smoker better than normal juices.

Alternatively, try and consciously slow your vaping down. Get busier, do some exercise and anything that forces you to put the e-cigs down for a while. (You can't be that busy if you are running 20mls of juice a day).

Good luck with it all.

I work at home in front of the computer. I will admit my productivity has dropped. I calculated my consumption based on an order that arrived on the 20th and how much is remaining. I ordered $150.00 in liquid. I have about $50.00 of that remaining. Not sleeping near as much as normal. I think it is keeping me awake. I never smoked at the rate I am vaping, not even close. Trying to guess how long I have been at the computer. I started working about 9am, jumped on the forum once in awhile to distract myself , I worked away from the computer about 1:30 hours. It is 6:45am now. I didn't get the amount of work done that I normally do this past week.

I think I better slow down. I am not sure what got into me. I got a variety of really good stuff that I never had before and the amount of vaping went through the roof. I tried a bit of the stuff I had before and it the old stuff tastes awful now, the old stuff was a tobacco flavor. I got some fruit flavored stuff (I already knew I liked the fruits) but this stuff seemed so good to me I have not stopped.

I am putting the e-cig down now, no more for awhile. The first day I had the stuff I knew I was going through a lot, it was when I placed a reorder it started sinking in how much I was doing. I have sucked down about $100.00 in juice since the 20th.

Last edited:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
That's understandable. I've been doing a bit more vaping lately than usual having received a bunch of orders from really good vendors such as HHV, Goodejuice, Want2vape and others and I too am getting a bit of nicotine sickness. But my stats are nowhere near yours. Maybe you should consider getting an evic mod which will allow you to record your puffs per day and you can aim to lower it gradually and set yourself goals.

Being conscious of this over-vaping is a good start. I am sure you will lower your consumption soon.

I can pass on some really bad acrid tasting juices if you need to swap your flavoursome irresistable juices with something you will vape less
:evil:

I work at home in front of the computer. I will admit my productivity has dropped. I calculated my consumption based on an order that arrived on the 20th and how much is remaining. I ordered $150.00 in liquid. I have about $50.00 of that remaining. Not sleeping near as much as normal. I think it is keeping me awake. I never smoked at the rate I am vaping, not even close. Trying to guess how long I have been at the computer. I started working about 9am, jumped on the forum once in awhile to distract myself , I worked away from the computer about 1:30 hours. It is 6:45am now. I didn't get the amount of work done that I normally do this past week.

I think I better slow down. I am not sure what got into me. I got a variety of really good stuff that I never had before and the amount of vaping went through the roof. I tried a bit of the stuff I had before and it the old stuff tastes awful now, the old stuff was a tobacco flavor. I got some fruit flavored stuff (I already knew I liked the fruits) but this stuff seemed so good to me I have not stopped.

I am putting the e-cig down now, no more for awhile. The first day I had the stuff I knew I was going through a lot, it was when I placed a reorder it started sinking in how much I was doing. I have sucked down about $100.00 in juice since the 20th.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
That's understandable. I've been doing a bit more vaping lately than usual having received a bunch of orders from really good vendors such as HHV, Goodejuice, Want2vape and others and I too am getting a bit of nicotine sickness. But my stats are nowhere near yours. Maybe you should consider getting an evic mod which will allow you to record your puffs per day and you can aim to lower it gradually and set yourself goals.

Being conscious of this over-vaping is a good start. I am sure you will lower your consumption soon.

I can pass on some really bad acrid tasting juices if you need to swap your flavoursome irresistable juices with something you will vape less
:evil:

You mentioned the company. It was HHV, I got 6 50ml bottles and 8 samples. The used the samples 4 on one day and 4 the next in between fillings from the 50ml bottles. of the 6 50ml bottles there is a tiny tiny bit left in three of the bottles and one of the bottles has about 20% remaining. The other two 50ml bottles I didn't like as well, there is about 40mls left in each of those. I am trading them with someone who has flavors they don't like as well. I am basically trading tobacco flavors for fruit.

I am looking in astonishment at three almost empty 50ml bottles, and one one about 80% empty and a pile of empty sample bottles. I just packed the two bottles that are 90% full in a box to send to someone. I am going to try and go the read of the day without vaping.

Crackberry to me is amazingly good, I sucked down the sample bottle of Parrot Head fast.

I never did this until the HHV stuff arrived.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Unless you're getting nic sick or going broke, it probably isn't hurting you.

I only got sick the first night. I think I was posting my first experience with HHV on the 20th and had gone finished 10ml at that time. I Started with 5ml of crackberry. I did feel sick the first night but after that I didn't feel sick, I just have not been able to sleep. It only started to occur to me how much I had gone through when I placed my second order and hit home when I started looking at all the bottles again. I then looked at the shipping date of the first package then looked at the arrival date.

One thing will force my slowdown. I am mailing off the two bottles with 40ml each in them and I am almost out of juice. I am basically trading tobacco flavors for some sweet flavors.

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
OP, you mention that you vape much more than you smoked. this leads me to believe that you vape for the fun of it more than you vape for the nicotine. and the fact that you increased vaping once you found flavors that you love, well this really solidifies my opinion that you dont need that much nic.

im not saying that you shouldnt be vaping much, it sjus tthat you shold switch to 0-6mg after youve had your fill of nicotine for the day. take some toots from your 15mg, get your fix, then vape 0mg for fun. this will help you sleep at night... literally.

also, if youre having trouble sleeping, you might want to try melatonin. its a naturally occuring chemical in our brains that tells the body to rest. a lifestyle change of mine has prompted me to begin using/changing sleep aids and melatonin is the answer. for me it is anyway. i started on 5mg and now all i need typically is 3mg of melatonin to get a hearty nights sleep. not only doe sit help you fall asleep, but it creates a deeper sleep for me. its a very restful and productive sleep. its like charging my batteries on an intelligent charger! lol
oh, nad no morning grogginess occurs (for me). with other sleep aids, the grogginess is enough to make me not want to use them.

Last edited:

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
i think it is easier to mindlessly vape versus smoking...especially if you really like your vape (juice, setup, etc).
I am assuming you didn't smoke in your home/office so you'd have to take a break, smoke, come back so it will be more but less (icky stuff)...you are just going to vape more...it is more convenient and enjoyable.
my eyes bug out when i see that ppl were former 2-3 pad smokers....if that is possible toooootally possible to vape 20ml mindlessly...right?
i have advised friends starting out to keep their smoking "routine"...where/whenever they smoked..vape.
I have yet to actually follow that advice myself...except at work LOL

the sleeping (and focus thing) i think is directly related to nic...it is a stimulant.
I bought some straight pg/vg to cut my juice nic at night time....so far i haven't successfully done so... i may order a lower mg next time i place an order.

i agree with gthompson...if you aren't feeling adverse physical effects or going broke...it probably isn't anything more than an inconvenience of having to supersize your juice orders :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Unless you're getting nic sick or going broke, it probably isn't hurting you.

Exactly! Stop vaping so much? I would say, if you're not smoking, you are vaping the perfect amount. Unless you "think" you require some "special" eliquid, you are fine doing what you do. If you doubled your nic, then maybe you'd go down a bit, but that is just a theory. Vape on, bruh, vape on!!!!!!

Vaping is not smoking. Unless your goal is to quit vaping or cut your nic, your ritual is your ritual.

p.s. That is a bleep ton of juice, though. hahahahaha

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't think it is going to hurt someone to vape that much. I'm vaping about 15 mls a day at 8 mg. As long as you keep hydrated it should be okay. I mostly vape my own juice mixes but I like to sample tobacco juices, especially NET's. When an order arrives with Patriot or Blonde I suck down the stuff as soon as it's steeped. Think I do 20 mls on those days.

Vape on bro'.

Man, you are a vaping machine!
I honestly never even thought that was possible, The sheer time it would take to vape that amount of juice is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread