• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

heavy smoker need help and advise on how to order e-cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonely^Driver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Singapore
hi, can someone advise me on how to order e-cigs? any good brand from janty or HC to intro? which one is less "risky"? kindly PM me....sick of smoking..but still cant quit..

Hi. Welcome to ECF. There's a wide selection of choice out there which cannot really say which is better. You have to read the reviews or go to youtube watch the vedio reviews and then from there you will know which model suits you.

I believe very soon you will be receiving alot of PM from the seniors here. Have fun in your quest of E-Cig hunting.

geee21

Moved On
Jun 4, 2011
sg-east
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

amandawebb

Aug 23, 2011
France
Hi, I used to live in Singapore so I understand the frustration.
I've been able to successfully send e-cigs by post to my friends in Singapore. If you have friends in EU & US, where's its perfectly, legal they may be able to help you.
I'm pro'l spoiled for choice, but I prefer getting my e-liquids from a proper supply (rather than the china stuff which don't list their ingredients).

xingku18

Aug 29, 2011
Singapore
Check when receive the stock. I brought my A580 from ........ He sold me the price at $80. Brand new got a guy selling me only $95. Wth...... On the day I was busy for collection and I ask my friend to help me receive. My friend dun even know what is that. And some more got needle. I try to ask him explain to my friend. He never.when I go back collect, got 1 is faulty pcs. I tell him the issue. Until now he keep asking me to watch video. I was lazy to talk to him any more.

Best car dealer in Sg

geee21

Moved On
Jun 4, 2011
sg-east
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread