• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Members Small Profile and Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

wultan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2012
Singapore
Quit smoking tobacco Since: Still smoke but rarely. 1 or 2 sticks every 2 weeks or so. Been vaping since 15th Mar (2mths 13 day?)

How you get to know e-cig: A friend.

Models used and sold: Ego-C, Lavatuve, Bolt

Current brand Models: Ego passthrough, SDK (had 2, 1 switch konked), Vmax, Provari V2 (2 days old :D)

Best Flavor like: Still trying. Tried Green tea, black tea, HC watermelon, HS fruit, DK-tab, RY4, Cola, rootbeer, etc etc...

Story: Smoke since i was 12 i think, now 30+. Save money, save lungs and vaping is much more enjoyable with all the flavors. Started with 24mg, went down to 18mg, now at 12mg. Hope to reduce to 6mg.

forgetfulzee

Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Taguig, Philippines
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: Approx (1/2/2011)
How you get to know e-cig: Heard of it from friends
Used Brand Models Brands and Models: Ego starter kit and EGO PT
Current brand Models: PROVARI
Best Flavor like: Dark Hazel
Story: Been a smoker for 18 years. 1 pack of marlboro reds a day and 2 even when I'm out drinking. So glad I was able to switch to pv's. Health wise you know there's a difference even after just a month of quitting. I am looking forward to an analog free life from here on (even though it's hard to get by a juice or even a pv here in Singapore). Will just have to find ways to get the supplies lol! So yeah and I'm using a provari now and I still have a PT. Looking forward to getting an odysseus atomizer for dripping mode!

htoratsa80

Jun 19, 2012
SG
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: Approx (3 week from today)
How you get to know e-cig: From another forum
Used Brand Models Brands and Models: VET stardust kit from SGJuices
Current brand Models: as above
Best Flavor like: Red bull + menthol
Story: Been doing the nasty for 13 years and had been 2 pack a week person. Enjoyed the social aspect of this self poisoning: bit always came off it feeling unwell and smelling like ..... Discovered ecigs from another forum and started researching. Bought my stuff from sgjuices with trepidation and was relieved I wasn't ripped off. Impeccable service from the site is a plus. 3 weeks off ....-logs and a lifetime more to go

mikamika

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2012
Little Tiny Dot
Quit smoking Tobacco since: October 2011
How you get to know e-cig: Doing extensive search and found ECF!!
Used Brand Models Brands and Models: eGo, GG, Provari, Katana
Current Brand Models: GG (at home), Katana (outside)
Best Flavor: RY4, Apple, Cinnamon
Story: I have been smoking since Secondary school and quit last year after learning about vaping been about 6 years now!!

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: June 2012
How you get to know e-cig: I was just surfing the website and found out about electronic cigarettes, and suddenly remembered I see a couple of e-ciggs around. So I found out about SG Vapers!
Current brand Models: LavaTube, eGo Battery, DCT Clearomizer
Best Favor like: RedBull 50/50, 10mg.
Story: So basically, I know that it is illegal in Singapore, but I couldn't believe that people are actually vaping. And that after looking at SG Vapers, the amount of poeple vaping is just huge! I didn't expect it to be this huge. So I decided to post and see what happens. During that time, I spend a pack a day, and the smell isn't very pleasing to my friends and family. So I decided to get my first SDK from SJ, and from then onwards it start already. I upgraded to the eGo, then the LavaTube. So far, I'm still a beginner, but I am still learning. :)

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: 15 June 2010(R.I.P Gudang Garam Surya(brown box) , Marl Menthol :( )
How you get to know e-cig: say a guy vaping at the bustop when I was going to sch and lastly my fren who found out abt ECig
Current brand Models: Ego-C/ Lavatube
Best Favor like: MENTHOL! haha! also not to forget caramel Ice cream Swirl , RY4 , Strawberry!(still got alot to test out!)
Story: Been doing my Research on things that are 'safer' to smoke than analogs and stumble upon ecig after frens reccomendation. By that time I have already found out about this forum! :D

synflex

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: June 2011

How you get to know e-cig: Tried one when I was in China, didn't like the mock tobacco taste then, later found flavour juices, has been on it since..

Used Brand Models: disposables, 510 & eGo

Current brand Models: eGo batt w/ CE4+

Best Favor like: DIY VG Vanilla Cream (0nic)

Story: Basically a long time analogue smoker for 20+ years, it's more ritual than addict that I need to smoke, vaping 0nic helps, mind's able to think again while vaping.. only recently that I found this forum from tapatalk..

Last edited:

yummy1984

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2012
Thailand
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: 26 May 2012

How you get to know e-cig: Google Search - How To Quit Smoking

Used Brand Models : Ego-C, Ego-T, LT, DIY

Current brand Models: Ego-Twist And LT Red (Yes, I know, I bought the RED)

Best Favor like: Would want to say menthol but it give me aweful ulcer so Root Beer

Story: Smoking since ten YO, chain smoker, 2 to 2 1/2 pack a day, don't get laid coz mouth VERY smelly. Health Problem - Tingly Fingers and Toes, problem climbing stairs in the past few months. Big problem for me coz I DO exercise. Went for check up, not diabetes, DR said is related to heavy smoking. Tried to quit can't so google search for help and end up with this.

Within 2 days of Vaping, the tingly feeling in and toes and fingers are gone. Within 3 days, I can climb the stairs in my house within panting and the overhead bridge in 4days without panting.

Went back to analogs a couple of days back coz my battery is FK. Realised I can just do 3 sticks for the whole day BUT with these 3 sticks, I started to pant and the tingly feeling is back again. Went back to vaping..well..you know it.

civician

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
新加坡
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: 03/07/2012 @ 1515Hrs - Last stick of analog, half in fact
How you get to know e-cig: (came to know about this from formal colleague, did some research found this forum)
Current brand Models: The V.E.T with stardust ce4+
Best Favor like: Prefer menthol, trying spearmint next.
Story: My fiancee want me to quit, but it's hard as you know i have been smoking since 13 years ago. Stealth is the wordswhy i chose e-cigarette and further more its more healthy. Getting the hang out of it and i can proudly say i have not touch a stick of analog since yesterday. (ya i know just only but it's damn hard for the first few days you know :))

Bunnyboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Vape Island
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: June 2012

How you get to know e-cig: Got tired of the cough and phlegm I'm getting all the time and decided to search up for alternatives!

Used Brand Models : Smoker's Heaven, Ego-C, Ego-T

Current brand Models: Ego-C w CE4, Lt ( Just came in!)

Best Favor like: RootBeer Menthol, Lychee RootBeer Menthol, Grape Menthol.

Story: Started 7 years back, was on for a pack a month, as time went on i slowly went up to a pack/2 days. Gf kp me every time smoke a lot. Felt like quitting a couple of times but stopped for a few days or a week, then go back into analogs again. Friends do play a big part. And i was the one who started and they all followed. Been finding for ways to quit or get a healthier alternative. But gum or patch don't seem to cut it out for me. Found out about vaping online and started the big search to get my hands on one. So off i went across the sea up north, and purchased my first set of pv called smokers heaven. It was good, taste was good, but vapor was not fantastic and the batt kept dying out. Then while walking around malls randomly, I chanced upon a shop which had Ego-C. Had a go with it. Was good. But the tank cartridge kept leaking. Getting juice then was hard as i didn't know of the local community, so the only option was to go up north again to restock. And its not cheap for a bottle 10ml.

So slowly once my juice died on me, I started back on analogs as they were to troublesome to get juices. Then once i met a guy vaping in school. Asked him about it, he intro-ed me to his supplier which is now a good friend of mine. Have been getting juices and clearomizers from him ever since.

Haven't had analogs for almost a month plus already. And Surprisingly there is no urge to take an analog. Now the taste of 1 kinda puts me off.

Jyuz

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2012
clouds
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: not yet!

How you get to know e-cig: heard bout it from a friend and stumbled into this forum

Current brand Models: none

Best Favor like: menthol i guesss?

Story:
motivated to vape cause closed ones dont really like the stench left behind from analogs. heard bout ecigs from a friend who recently bought one from thailand but it broke within a week. so i did a bit of research and stumbled into this forum haha.

now im deciding on my first pv. thinking of the Volt cause i think i'll prefer a small one to the bigger ones for starters. looked thru a few local dealers websites but they dont seem to carry the volt. anyone can hook me up?

slackersg

Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
A .... hole...
New here so pardon me...

Quit smoking Tobacco Since: (10 July 2012, 7:45am) lol, just got my PV hours ago so...

How you get to know e-cig: Google and it brought me here, Wonderful piece of technology don't you think? ^^

Used Brand Models Brands and Models: Totally new to vapering and just got my 1st set so...

Current brand Models: eGo T. Sort of a gift.

Best Favor like: Trying out since i am new. Currently trying Cappuccino, Red Bull and Hypnotic Mist.

Story: Been smoking analog for 20 years. Been on patch and inhaler to quit smoking but sadly, failed miserably.

Recent years, been planning what i want to achieve in life, personal target eg: run my first marathon before reaching 40 etc etc and started training for it. Find that smoking affects my health alot more than i expect though i know it's harmful.
Trying out vapering in hope to drop the analog, clear my lungs and do my first marathon by next year. :)

Other than that, want to stop all the nagging around me. lol. Plus i love kids though i don't have one. A recent incident that makes me more eager to drop analog: my friend's kid rejected my hug saying: uncle, you smelly, don't want hug hug.
It's the most innocent yet the tightest "slap" i ever received in my life so far.

riseNshine

Jul 10, 2012
Singapore
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: still on it, but gonna quit after getting ecig
How you get to know e-cig: saw a guy vaping at cine pool hall, then went to google and tada.
Used Brand Models: not yet, but gonna get either lavatube or ego T
Current brand Models: as above ^
Best Favor like: would like to try something close to marlboro menthol
Story: been social smoking and soon became a regular to analogs since 1 year ago. google and found out that vaping is less harmful and can cut costs and also there's so much flavours to try out!

gonna get my PV soooooooooooon!

IronChef

Jul 10, 2012
Singapore
Hi everyone!! Just sharing my short story here..

Quit smoking Tobacco Since: (11/11/11) ( special date as was my Daugther 3 years old birthday )
How you get to know e-cig: from google and a best buddy, not sure what is his nick here. Maybe update later.
Used Brand Models Brands and Models : EGoT
Current brand Models: (Brands and Models) : Currently trying GG
Best Favor like: (Liquids Flavor) BWB peach, watermelon, halo freedom
Story: hi all, I have been smoking for all time, then I decided to quit on that special day 111111 as a birthday gift for my family.
I had actually stop smoking without Ecig in the beginning, trust me, it was really really really hard. Takes about 1 months I think to get over the craving. After months later, I am expose to ecig, a good friend of mine showing this hobby... And he is so nice and passing me the EGo and a number of good juices. I tried and I really like it, my family not complaint infact they say, what is that nice smelling smell... Lol... From BWB peach and watermelon vap.. Lol

Stressful things is kind of hard to find a good spot outside to vap in Singapore... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread