• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Members Small Profile and Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: (18 september 2012)
How you get to know e-cig: Researching on the internet after seeing my friend vaping! :)
Used Brand Models Brands and Models: eGo,Lavatube,Vmax v2
Current brand Models: (Brands and Models) Lambo + Vivi v3 and Vmax+vivi v3
Best Favor like: Redbull and Belgium Choco!
Story: Started smoking since age of 14 and moved on to vaping on 18 september. When i first started vaping, still remember i always walk to my staircase for nothing cause i used to go to the stairs and smoke as my wife don't allow me to smoke at home :( Showed her my Pv (eGo) and she say no smell so allow me to vape at home! First few days was .... cause keep going stairs for nothing and head goes dizzy, ulcer come out and so on. Drank LOTS And LOTS of water until my wife KPKB tell me to drink tap water then she dont need to keep refilling the water tank -.- Have been constantly vaping at home for the pass few weeks and not touched analog for around 2 weeks :) Vaping helps me to smell better, most importantly my hands dont have the ciggy smell and my wife say my breathe dont smell like ciggs anymore! :) Ecf really helped me alot cause i dont like to post things, instead i love to see people chatting. I have been constantly checking on Ecf whenever im online, see if theres any new problems and so on.But have learned alot of things from this forum, pmed veterans about Box mods and information about pvs and so on. Can say they really helped me alot!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: (11/10/2012)
How you get to know e-cig: Internet and saw colleague using
Used Brand Models Brands and Models - ego
Current brand Models: Still using same ego starting kit
Best Favor like: Only tried M-type premium. Liking it so far.
Story: Always wanted to quit smoking but never succeeded. Saw colleague using ecig then got one of my own to try out. Smoked only 1/2 a stick of analog after starting to vape.

r_ud_e

Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
behind your fridge
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: 9/9/2012
How you get to know e-cig: From friends..
Used Brand Models :vet/ego twist/Lambo/Lambo mini....
Current brand Models: Lambo mini+vivi nova...
Best Favor like: Ry4/Tribeca and Belgian Cocoa...
Story: Well get to know vape and pv from friends at work..and then tried buyin one so that can save money...and vape worked wonders..then introduced to wifey..and then both stopped smoking totally... imagine how much i save now per month...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Kryxwee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
Eropagnis
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: 26/12/2011
How you get to know e-cig: From friends..
Used Brand Models :Ego-w
Current brand Models: Ego-w
Best Favor like: Cola, Watermelon
Story: Got introduced to ecig and never looked back since. It was the perfect time to quit analogs as my wife was pregnant. I do feel the urge sometimes for analogs but when I do try it, it tastes really disgusting. Can't go back now...

mikebike

Dec 20, 2012
localofcourse
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: 1 month
How you get to know e-cig: magazine article
Used Brand Models Brands and Models: ego C battery, Kanger clearomizer
Current brand Models: ego C.
Best Favor like: Halo Menthol ice
Story: smoking for 5 years and now smokefree for 1 month. i like to do sports again and the e-cig really cleans my lungs, so i can go after my hobby (mountaineering) again. very excited!

Alfro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
WP,PAP
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: (21/03/2013)
How you get to know e-cig: friends but don't know forum nick.
Used Brand Models Brands and Models - none.
Current brand Models: Vamo v2 + nova
Best Favor like: hmm cant tell which flavour i like, as tobbaco was my first till now, open to exploration tho!
Story: Gotten keys, dont wanna it stinks like my present room. Even my air-con filters&pipes are suffering from choked vessels lol.. most importantly, personal health & hygience top with a scent of pleasant smell. OC's a social smoker, but am a heavy one myself, and the weird thingy is whenever i light she follow suit.. while observing her intake increases, i felt guilty yet unable to stop her myself, as setting a bad example. so ya.. help her help me and lastly cost efficiency in long run. triple win!

All in all bye bye- smells, ashes and blacken gums/teeth/lungs/nails, and hello batteries/juices & mods in future to come! some PV just looks so damn cool!

But constantly keeping vaping a personal issue, refrain from public area, thus keeping it to home office n ride.

Dont wanna spoil my plan of win-win-win!!!

Gho_sam

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Singapore
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: (21/03/2013)
How you get to know e-cig: friends but don't know forum nick.
Used Brand Models Brands and Models - none.
Current brand Models: Vamo v2 + nova
Best Favor like: hmm cant tell which flavour i like, as tobbaco was my first till now, open to exploration tho!
Story: Gotten keys, dont wanna it stinks like my present room. Even my air-con filters&pipes are suffering from choked vessels lol.. most importantly, personal health & hygience top with a scent of pleasant smell. OC's a social smoker, but am a heavy one myself, and the weird thingy is whenever i light she follow suit.. while observing her intake increases, i felt guilty yet unable to stop her myself, as setting a bad example. so ya.. help her help me and lastly cost efficiency in long run. triple win!

All in all bye bye- smells, ashes and blacken gums/teeth/lungs/nails, and hello batteries/juices & mods in future to come! some PV just looks so damn cool!

But constantly keeping vaping a personal issue, refrain from public area, thus keeping it to home office n ride.

Dont wanna spoil my plan of win-win-win!!!
Nice intro... welcome bro :)

Roadrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hammerparty
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: managed to cut down to 5 cigs a day instead of 1 pack a day.
How you get to know e-cig: Through Friends
Used Brand Models: N/A
Current brand Models: ego twist w vivi nova
Best Favor like: Menthol ( first juice, yet to try others)
Story: 2 years back managed to quit analogs for 6 months by using nicotine gum ,but school work and some personal issue stressed me up and eventually went back smoking. Started vaping this week and still trying to learn more. Gf / Family members and colleagues keep asking me to cut down smoking.

analogs smoking routine-
wake up 1 stick, after shower 1 stick, if bus takes too long to come 1 stick, reach office 1 stick, before lunch 1 stick, after lunch 2 sticks. rest of the afternoon about 2-3 sticks. and go home 1 stick. and before sleep 1 to 2 sticks.
Nx day morning buy another packet to standby.

Vaping is curbing my crave now! i like it! i will explore more juices and find 1 that i like soon...
Cheers!

direwolf83

Apr 3, 2013
I live here
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: 06 May 2013
How you get to know e-cig: internet
Used Brand Models Brands and Models - "Health e-cigarette"
Best Favor like: idk yet, using the standard cartridges atm
Story: hav tried nicotine patch, gums etc... e-cig seems to work best.. really hope to quit once and for all. so far so good :)
jus bot this beginner set to test water first before jumping into advance model.

anyone use this "Health e-cigarette" b4? possible to DIY juice with the Disposable Cartridges? please share your experience, thks

ageingsailor

Apr 30, 2013
local
Quit smoking Tobacco Since: not yet, as I ran out of juice for 1 week, can't endure and I bought a pack
How you get to know e-cig: my partner, all his colleagues are vapers while he is a non smoker
Used Brand Models Brands : Angel, nicotech
Current brand Models: as above
Best Favor like: strawberry <3
Story: smoking for 10yrs+ met my current partner and decided to quit. but had a hard time. he then introduce e-cig to me.
I can now save $ and no more bad breath!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread