Harlen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Charlotte Nc
Hello all
I like to vape and I do it all day every day
for me to vape all day I need to cut the nicotine down so as to not take in to much nicotine .
I have my day starter at 8mg/ml but after the first hr I switch to 4mg/ml and this I vape all day
I'm now on 100% Vg the only Pg is what's in the flavoring .This keeps me feeling good and no sore throat and no head ache

What do you do ??
Best wishes
H

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've been vaping 24mg juice for 3 1/2 years and I'm finally tapering down. I'm at 16mg and 18mg now and headed to 12mg and then to 6mg.

Anyone experience weight gain as they went to really low nic levels? I read a post the other day about a guy who tapered down after quitting smoking and started weight gain at the end. I always thought that it was the nervous eating and better taste from food that made people gain weight after quitting smoking.

If that actually happens, I might have to just stay at 12mg. :)

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I vape 18 mg during the day (where I started) and just recently bought some 12mg juices to vape at night. I've come to notice that I chain vape in the evening and the nic has been keeping me awake and sometime I'm a wee bit nauseated when I do lay down. The plan is to eventually step down to all 12mg nic and then to 6mg in the evenings. I think it'll be OK. So far I have not felt dissatisfied vaping the 12mg.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I've been vaping 24mg juice for 3 1/2 years and I'm finally tapering down. I'm at 16mg and 18mg now and headed to 12mg and then to 6mg.

Anyone experience weight gain as they went to really low nic levels? I read a post the other day about a guy who tapered down after quitting smoking and started weight gain at the end. I always thought that it was the nervous eating and better taste from food that made people gain weight after quitting smoking.

If that actually happens, I might have to just stay at 12mg. :)

Lack of nicotine cannot cause a person to gain weight. Now, nicotine is a stimulant/appetite suppressant, so using one could help a person eat less, but not using it will not inherently cause one to gain weight ... putting more calories in your body than you can consume does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread