Hello E-Cig Peoples!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper4395

Dec 19, 2010
Stafford, VA
I'm another newbie starting up here while awaiting my order to arrive. This appears to be fairly taboo here, but I'm getting a Blu.

The reason is quite simple, my girlfriend got it for me! haha blame her. Nah the thing looks really cool and I'm happy to be getting one.

This was revealed to me about a week ago after watching the movie The Tourist. Suppose I must have put up a lot of awe about the e-cig in the movie because the next day she tells me there's one coming here with my name on it.

Like a good little geek I've been reading non-stop about these things and now have a fairly decent idea of the inner workings of the Blu model as well as others such as the 510. Modding is something of an obsession of mine so the more I read about e-cigs and how they can be modded the more excited I got about it.

Funny thing is... I don't smoke

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
Welcome to the ECF and congrats on your decision! Blu does get some bad press, but on the flip side, you can't discount the fact that a of people make the switch to a healthier alternative with it. Speaking of press, this was just the result we were hoping for by having a star in a major movie vape!

sniper4395

Dec 19, 2010
Stafford, VA
Hey Cyberwolf you can say that again. Having Johnny Depp of all people vaping is going to do a lot to change the tobacco (er nicotine) world forever.

jj2 maybe I worded that wrong. I don't smoke... habitually... yet haha

Both of my sisters are addicted to cigarettes and it's done horrible things to them. It is for this reason alone that I've always made an effort to keep tobacco recreational rather than habitual.

Now with this healthier alternative I have an opportunity to help get my girlfriend to kick the habit (which she is failing at) and to pick up a neat new hobby as well. Likely the reason she got me one is because she doesn't want to be alone in this effort and now she doesn't have to.

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I cant believe how friendly and helpful everyone is here.

Stafford FTW! haha

Hey, yeah welcome man. I have some coworkers that smoke only every now and then, I turned them on to e cigs for whenever they need they're social fix =). Yeah I would move on to the 510 after blu if you get into it, and if you unfortunately become addicted, you will need an eGo. Good luck with the Blu, you will need it =)

fakesmiles85

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I'm another newbie starting up here while awaiting my order to arrive. This appears to be fairly taboo here, but I'm getting a Blu.

The reason is quite simple, my girlfriend got it for me! haha blame her. Nah the thing looks really cool and I'm happy to be getting one.

This was revealed to me about a week ago after watching the movie The Tourist. Suppose I must have put up a lot of awe about the e-cig in the movie because the next day she tells me there's one coming here with my name on it.

Like a good little geek I've been reading non-stop about these things and now have a fairly decent idea of the inner workings of the Blu model as well as others such as the 510. Modding is something of an obsession of mine so the more I read about e-cigs and how they can be modded the more excited I got about it.

Funny thing is... I don't smoke

i wanted to try the blu as well but my mom bought me the rn4081. its alright. i had issues with the batt but the dude exchanged mine. moving on to the 501!

sniper4395

Dec 19, 2010
Stafford, VA
Good tip on the mod kit CaliVapo, but I thought the 510 isn't compatible with Blu. Maybe I'm wrong

That eGo does look an aweful lot like my VapirOne so yeah I'll keep that in reserve. As far as battery life is concerned I was planning on switching to a SideSho battery. Someone said these are compatible with Blu but wont fit in the carry pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread