Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I love IMRbatteries customer service, honestly. First, I bought the wrong batteries, and had to cancel my order, and customer service was so helpful. Then, I ordered 10 of the batteries I *wanted* via paypal, which I was finally able to resurrect... Is it just me or for a long time, was PP a pain to try and "reopen" an account that hadn't been used in a long time...? (Probably just me) but in the process, I didn't realize my old address of going on 3 years ago was the address listed until I got all these notifications that things had arrived... I did travel to my old house, but was informed they had all been returned to sender. I contacted IMR to ask if I could pay shipping and handling again, but they just told me that when my package was returned, that they'd refund my order (including shipping) and to just reorder then....

I have to say, they were SUPER nice about everything, unlike another vendor who I won't rag on since technically in their TOS they state any wrong address means they keep your money AND your stuff when it's returned. I now read TOS carefully and won't use that vendor again, as if OFFERING to pay again for shipping that seems totally unreasaonable, but hey.

However, IMR was awesome about it, and it wasn't the cheapest order either as I'd ordered a few.... They could easily have charged me again for shipping, but they did not do so. I recommend them all over the place now, like I am doing Right Here. They really are great, and were very understanding.... :)

Anna

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread