Hello Everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaisys

Aug 25, 2020
Hello all!
I'm Jaisys and I'm 33. I'm from Columbus, Ohio and obviously I'm new here!
I have Sickle Cell Anemia, and just started vaping CBD vape juice to help with it and my breathing problems. So far I feel like it's definitely helped and I will be running it by my Dr. on the first at my apt with her.
I look forward to talking with everyone and having a lot of meaningful and fun conversations here, and if anyone has any questions for me, please feel free to ask!
Nice to meet everyone!!!:thumbs:

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
Welcome! What dosage and brand of CBD are you using? I’ve been on Koi 1000mg (flavorless) for a couple of weeks for sleep and general stress. Nothing at all happened until 1000mg, and then... a nice sleepiness using 1000mg. It worked out to roughly 5mg per full inhale, so 10 gets me to a nice place before bed. Just need to find a flavor that’s not sugar-berry-sweet-desert to add in.

Jaisys

Aug 25, 2020
Thank you to everyone who welcomed me into the community, it definitely means a lot to me!

To Aerodan, I'm using 1000 mg of Avida Chilled Fruit Punch and I'm waiting to get a bottle of plain 1000mg from another website so that I can mix it with the different flavors that I bought.
I would try "Lemon Drop" from Crisp and Avida's Chilled Fruit Punch! They aren't sugary sweet at all - especially "Lemon Drop" from Crisp; It's just a really light note on both the inhale and exhale.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
Lemon Drop is fantastic! Thanks for the tip.
AD

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me into the community, it definitely means a lot to me!

To Aerodan, I'm using 1000 mg of Avida Chilled Fruit Punch and I'm waiting to get a bottle of plain 1000mg from another website so that I can mix it with the different flavors that I bought.
I would try "Lemon Drop" from Crisp and Avida's Chilled Fruit Punch! They aren't sugary sweet at all - especially "Lemon Drop" from Crisp; It's just a really light note on both the inhale and exhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread