Hi, everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Just joined. From looking around here, y'all seem like a good bunch. Thanks for having me.
I'm pretty new to vaping and stumbled on this forum looking for info. Please be patient with me.
Actually been using simple e-cigarettes for a few years but only at my job when I can't get out to smoke. They help keep me sane but never really satisfy. The expense of tobacco cigarettes has become just too much. Plus, CBD was attractive for a couple of reasons. So I got a "pod" thing for CBD and a "cig-a-like" with a little tank for liquid. I'm smoking much less now and both my husband & I are benefiting from the CBD.
Anyway, though lacking in vaping know-how and the high end stuff, I look forward to learning and sharing here.
Thanks, again.

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Welcome to ECF :thumbs:

Before you get bombarded with a ton of information, browse the forums a bit for some questions you might have and already have been answered.

Vaping has a learning curve, like many things in life, but eventually we all find the items that suit our preferences once we know what they are.

Stay safe.

Reactions: MLEJ

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: MLEJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread