• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello fellow MN vapors :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
I know what your saying about the pulse on the Segelei Zmax but I believe both use pulse width modulation just that the Provari uses a faster or narrower pulse so you dont notice it as much.
Once your used to the menu there both easy to navigate but the Zmax is easier to understand as it doesnt use unknown abbreviations, I hate the fact that the Zmax has to be turned back on when changeing batteries and the voltage resets to 3.0V but does remember wattage if your in that mode, Also the Zmax has a tendency to change its settings on its own. Haveing said that I am waiting for a co-op buy on a couple of Segelei Tmax box mods

Yeah, the zmax definitely has that rattlesnake sound, whereas I haven't noticed that on the Provari's.

Which version of the zmax do you have? I haven't noticed mine ever changing settings.. I have the V3. I'd like to know why it resets voltage, but not watts, when the battery is replaced. I only use watts now, so I don't notice it.. but I did at first.

yeah, that would be a little wide. I have the itaste mvp which is about the same height, but slightly less wide. I really like it. It's lacking a few features that would make a whole lotta sense, but it's got a 2600mAh battery, which makes up for a few of it's other shortcomings.

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
North suburbs over here :) also employee of smokeless smoking. To the person who mentioned our Bloomington store-our mall kiosk locations have the same employees as the Bloomington store, so it is the same general experience minus couches, tv, coffee, and some of the stock

I would love to get a Minneapolis vape meet together, maybe at the brand new store in uptown called uptown vapor? It would be a good way to get the word out that they even exist :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I hadn't heard about Uptown Vapor.. this is different than that E-Cig Crib that's on the corner of Lake & Lyn? Wow. I'm just south of Uptown (by about 2 blocks), so all of these stores opening up in that area are super convenient for me. :)

And, with all the interest in a meet, someone needs to pull the trigger and organize one.

Ferrel1134

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
St. Paul mn
I was happy to pay a lil more for my provari and not have to wait for shipping at e cig crib. I'm going to try unicorn blood and krankberry from fruzion vapor.com this next month I don't know if I like local juice I might be a snob. Mostly I vape mt baker vapor. I just like meeting fellow local vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread