hello from all the way out here

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Hellooo all.. i've been lurking around the ecf for the ppast few days, reading this that and everything in between. WOW i am amazed and really glad i found this site. like many others i'm sure! i ordered a m401 its still on its way , can you tell i'm stalking the delivery guy lol.... i ordered my stuff pre to finding this site, but was lucky enough to have had a few friends from another non e-cig site to give me info on what i should start out with eg. e.liquid and extra's so i'm pretty stoked that i wont be left stuck for a while should i run out in between orders. i'vve been a pack and a half , around 30to 40 cigs a day smoker for 18 years.eeekk anywho's i just wanted to say hi, hello and thankyou for keeping such a great site running, that it made it over to me on the other side of the world :)

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
woot woot my mini e cig arrived!!! I'm one happy chick... I was a bit bummed yesterday cos i knew if it didn't arrive I'd have to wait until Monday.
Boy i got the biggest surprise when i saw the delivery guy. So ordered last sunday 30th and arrived today 5th from china. Bah it must be a lucky day as it also went through two lots of customs...
Gave it a quick vape and was impressed , well as impressed as i can be being a noob ;) I chose an auto as im not much of a big drawer, and it seems to do the job
Not to crash on the liquid that came with it, nor the prefilled cart i ordered.
Alas i got some no nic doublers still to come from OZ sometime next week and some extra juice from TastyVapor which i'm really hanging out to come as there is some really good reviews on the site. Actually a lot of really good reviews from a lot of suppliers but some just dont ship out to us.
So off to charging... which is killing me to wait for it, but overall im wrapt.
Thanks again for a great site

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Thought i might update on my progress, I popped into the lady's room for browse, happy to see there's heaps of us in there enjoying the vape too!! I just cant post there yet so was a little sad ;(
Oh yeah back to my progress, its been a real trial and error week, and now i have found some comfortable ground its going well. I am no longer flooding my atomizer, and have replaced, scraped and re stuffed my carts to hold my juice better. One of my atomizers was saved, i am using that one for just dripping, no inner, just a mouth piece, and its great to vape with in the mornings when i need a real wake me up. The other atom is for my milder juice and for night times. I've ordered in some of the XL carts for the 401, and a manual battery and pcc case...... low and behold , i first posted to not really care for a manual battery , now i am gripping onto my chair and cant wait till the postie brings it in.
The cola/vanilla 24mg juice i got made up from TV is really hitting my taste buds, its a life saver really, was the only thing i was waiting on in between orders to not tempt me to go back on analogues. Um, I've been vaping since 12.30 pm Saturday 5th June, and have been analogue free ever since. Its weird really, the first few days when i was having problems i kept staring at a analogue, but my feet wouldn't budge to grab one, now all i care about is the flavour in my cartridge and how much longer my battery is going to last.
Whoo hoo, I love my m401 but one day i will upgrade to a few more devices!! first i'll have to limit myself in juice supplies. . LOL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread