Hello from Northern Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheila Michele 1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Cool! That's one thing I liked about blu( probably the only thing)..... Going into a store near me and having replacement carts. My 1st order from Halo took just a little over 24 hrs from order time to "on truck for delivery" via FedEx home, so that makes it better. Just now ordered a 30ml bottle of tribeca and a 5 pack of Halo's empty low resistance carts. Total cost including shipping $38 for one months worth of vape supplies.....beats $200 any day. Makes my son happy, my wife happy, and my wallet happy too!

Check out vaporvalley.com Great vendor and super speedy since hes in MD

Emtbreid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Forest Hill, Md.
Hi everyone,

Happy to report that the G6 is a complete 360 from the Blu kit. I started using it Sunday morning, and haven't had an analog since(nearly 72 hrs). My initial order came with 5 profiles tribeca carts as well as a 7ml bottle (wanted to make sure I liked it first). Monday morning I ordered a 30ml bottle of tribeca, and I ordered a 5 pack of Halo's Low resistance carts since they were still sold out of the G6 mini tanks. Naturally, today the tanks are back in stock, but I'm really enjoying the LR carts. I'm especially enjoying not stinking, and saving nearly $200 a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread