• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello from West Palm

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMoxy69

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Palm Springs, Florida
HELLER FELLOW FLERIDIANS!!! Anyone planning the Vapemeet trek Sunday? SGorman? VASlim? Well. we are & it's our 1st one, YEAH! Yes I know it's a long sucky ride & enter beloved eReader, stage left. Thankfully my better half still believes in that stale old male standby that the man has to drive-in our case it has more to do w/the crazy family of mechanics & painters that taught me how to drive. It was the old you're not drivin on (New rubber back then) 95 unless it's at 120, (In the Eighties) me & my Classic Camaro Berlinetta w/2 tone custom paint happened to subscribe to that notion, can't believe I made it this far. You'll be relieved to know I rarely drive as Buzzy says, "You scare me". Can't fault a guy for feelings of self preservation, it's just that he'd rather & that's ok with me. I claim NO resposibility for the ugly little Hyundai we tool around in, thank goodness for tinted windows. I am getting a bike, S-O-O-N & fam. can call me Road Rash! Sorry guys, I digress, we hope to meet you all Sunday but know that is not possible, will be thankfull to meet a few...

RedMoxy69

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Palm Springs, Florida
Who is Hosting this time? Is it COV (Bruce/Justin), I ask because I coul've sworn last night I saw Bruce posts after at a meet up North, not that it means anything as he seems to be 5 places at once! Also, others have hosted besides COV, sad about meets/great people we missed. We are excited to meet eveyone & thankful to finally make a meet! May I also publicly say THANK YOU KIND LADY MIAMI MOM FOR ALL YOU CONTINUALLY DO FOR FLORIDA VAPERS/ECF!!! I see you all over the boards all the time, arranging, helping & informing, the glue also for S. Florida Vapers as well, we say, WELL DONE!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Thank you, Red. Bruce from COV is always at our meets and our foremost sponsor. We do get donations from other vendors that help sponsor us, but they aren't at the vape meets. We were lucky enough last month to happen to have Keith from Empire mods visit with Bruce because he just happened to be in town from New York for the holiday visiting family. It wasn't planned though and was a pleasant surprise. And I wouldn't be able to do it without Bruce and my friend, Sandy's, help. She just doesn't like doing the computer much, but does alot at the meets. The vaping community is like family to me and I love helping newbs. We have a really great group of people down here and are like one big family. It's so weird how we all seem to just enjoy visiting even though we are such a different age range and background. I love it :)

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Thanks, Classwife. I'm constantly tickled about it myself. lol. There's so many people down here so I guess that's why we have such a big group. Plus Bruce has been a huge help and people love to get their monthly supplies at a huge discount from him. It's alot of fun and it's amazing how every month more and more new faces are showing up that are new vapers. It's definitely growing down here and that's very cool. I think we probably had about 5 totally new vapers buy their first starter kit today and quit smoking. That's what it's all about! :) BTW, can't wait til Vapestock! :)

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
So glad you made it out today, Red! :) I hope you had fun! It was nice to finally meet you :)

HELLER FELLOW FLERIDIANS!!! Anyone planning the Vapemeet trek Sunday? SGorman? VASlim? Well. we are & it's our 1st one, YEAH! Yes I know it's a long sucky ride & enter beloved eReader, stage left. Thankfully my better half still believes in that stale old male standby that the man has to drive-in our case it has more to do w/the crazy family of mechanics & painters that taught me how to drive. It was the old you're not drivin on (New rubber back then) 95 unless it's at 120, (In the Eighties) me & my Classic Camaro Berlinetta w/2 tone custom paint happened to subscribe to that notion, can't believe I made it this far. You'll be relieved to know I rarely drive as Buzzy says, "You scare me". Can't fault a guy for feelings of self preservation, it's just that he'd rather & that's ok with me. I claim NO resposibility for the ugly little Hyundai we tool around in, thank goodness for tinted windows. I am getting a bike, S-O-O-N & fam. can call me Road Rash! Sorry guys, I digress, we hope to meet you all Sunday but know that is not possible, will be thankfull to meet a few...

RedMoxy69

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Palm Springs, Florida
Are you & kidding, it was Vaping Nirvana!!! I think I have a bout of food poisoning, day 2, NOT from there, The Pub is FAB & their food too! Everyone is GREAT there, shoutout to JUICERAY (Still lovin Dreamsickle/bought huge bottle, yes & pointed everyone to it!) & sorry again we were late, Kevin drives like a turtle and keeps us safe! Also, belated shoutout to BOMBVAPOR, YOUR Berry Cream Blast is Happenin'! I made the mistake of not trying it till' that night AFTER the Vapemeet & almost cried that the sample is all I have. I will be in line for it if I can wait that darn long, we'll see. I've been waaay overspending & still have a huge list. Sorry I took so long Miami, feeling crappy while trying to catch up too. We're not new Vapers, we're just now public w/it, there's noooo going back now, it's way too fun! Was SGorman or VASlim there or no? There were so many, will get to know everybody & online names too. SG, maybe we can get W./Palm Beachers to meet before next meet down South? Classwife, Miami/Sandy sure do have it goin' on down here! Bruce is as GREAT as I thought he'd be & as funny, love his dry humor! Not to forget smart, adorable Justin, I'm enjoying my Phoenix clone, drip by drip! And a good time was had by all...

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Sooo glad you came out and enjoyed it, Red :) I don't think I recall seeing SGorman at the meets yet, and I'm not quite sure who VASlim is. Maybe she's been to the meets but I didn't connect her name with in here? I'm not sure. It's so hard to remember who is who in here sometimes. But I won't forget you because of your name and red hair! hehe...be sure to check out our new website also, Red, at South Florida Vapers | Vaping Kicks ASH!. I'm excited we got it online officially now so we can keep in touch better since alot of our group aren't in ECF and aren't on Facebook.

RedMoxy69

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Palm Springs, Florida
I gotcha, next meet I want to sit w/you & Sandy awhile:D. So many faces to put w/names, not to mention those not on the ecf boards, new fun game maybe, hmmm. VASlim is a sassy older/seasoned Vaper up on EVERYTHING & also winning the Vaping toys chest right along w/the young guys & lingo too, she's very funny/wry also, I really want to sit w/her at some point! She even puts up pics of new toys w/a few zingers. Will check the other spot this evening, don't want anyone left out. Oh, thinking about the G.G. (U name it, he has it ) guy that sat w/Bruce quite a bit, he is neat to talk to, I want to say Dean, but believe I have his name wrong & Kevin my better half got a kick out of him also. If you're kicking around here, HELLER, IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU! You can hit me w/a sponge 4 getting U'r name wrong, apologies!:blink:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I've seen VASlim post alot in here also. Would love to meet her, as well as SGorman. The guy you were talking to at the table with Bruce is Duane. I remember his name always because he spells it just like my dad's name :) He's a sweetheart! I'm not sure if he's in here or not, maybe though. lol. There's alot of us in here but I sometimes forget who is who. I remember some but not all. I actually for some reason think he is in here and that's how he found out about us, but I could be wrong. And please do sit with Sandy and I. I'd love to visit with you. I have to admit I tend to move around alot but I do need my breaks too :) See you next month, and happy holidays in the meantime, Red! btw, I'm a/k/a Diane :) The name tags help alot, that's why I love using them at the meets.

Last edited:

RedMoxy69

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Palm Springs, Florida
Duane does come thru some he told me, but he's more of ...a LURKER:facepalm:, WE WANT TO HEAR U. BIG D, U HAVE LOTS OF WISDOM TO DROP!!! YES, I know, you're Diane, you gorgeous blond, you. Those tags are indispensible, but we should also add their ecf names & Company too for those willing, we are, but not required, it might be useful. I went to the link, thought I did so before too, where do I register (? again, not sure, sooo many places/passwords & remember I was sent a pw from somewhere & now can't find it-I make myself tired sometimes.), who's runnung it & is the forum part up? I sent an email, waiting for a response. I'll drop PM's to VASlim & SGorman & others near me I find & we'll see what we can do D., THANX, LOVIN IT!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL & NEW YEARS TOO!!!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Ahh, great! Our next vape meet in Fort Lauderdale is the last Sunday in January. Stay posted always at our website at South Florida Vapers | Vaping Kicks ASH!. We have alot of juices you can try out from different vendors at our juice station, and we also have 2 vendors selling if you need supplies, plus free raffle giveaways :) We'd love to meet you! We are also on facebook at South Florida Vapers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread