• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

West palm/ft laud meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
It's my understanding that throatkick is definitely putting something together, perhaps for this weekend or next. I'm in! It's one of the reasons I changed my avatar. Wouldn't want people expecting this guy instead.

DonDaBoomVape.jpg

I'll attend any function if you (as shown in your avatar) are there, trovatur! I need to feel young again.:)*
* Lest you think I am insensitive and cruel, I checked out trovatur's stated age in his profile, before making my remark. No fountain of youth there for me.:(

Last edited:

trovatur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2010
West Palm Beach, FL
LOL, DonDaBoomVape I am just a couple of years younger. The gentleman in my avatar was "Mr. Robaina" one of the important Cuban tobacco producers of the last century.
I got a PM from throatkick, for Saturday meet and I will be there (I changed all my plans), I have read many of your post and I sure I will learn a lot..
See you guys!!!!!

trovatur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2010
West Palm Beach, FL
Doesn't I.J. station house have the best twin maine lobster special in the county?

Yes sir, great lobsters here but a lot of people @ this time of the year, I prefer summer time when the snowbirds go back up north :). Are you in this area?

Last edited:

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Yes sir, great lobsters here but a lot of people @ this time of the year, I prefer summer time when the snowbirds go back up north :). Are you in this area?

In that area a lot, out west a touch though.The early bird lobsters at the station house grill across the street from the station house resaurant is where I get my butter -fest at.

Last edited:

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
hello,I was there at 2:25- 2:35 pm but did not see anyone vaping or any vaping stuff , or anyone familiar from photos.Saw two guys playing chess, two guy to the south of the chess players and three asian-american students in the back inside using the wifi.Was anyone there before 235pm?Oh well maybe another time.

Last edited:

throatkick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
FL
Hi Guys!
Very busy weekend.......

I arrived at about 2:25 and was waiting in line to get coffee. I too didn't see any familiar faces, so I turned to the guy right behind me to verify the address. As it turns out, the gentleman was cyberwolf :)

I would just like to say that it was a pleasure to meet you guys! Thank you for the opportunity to try all the juices and accessories, the knowledge and pleasant conversation! I definitely look forward to future meets.
Dondaboom, I am still really liking that 801 atty :)

We have loosely agreed to schedule another meet for the last week of March. I will definitely invite all those in the tri-county area as I surf around ECF and it would be great if others could too. This way it can go viral. We should easily be able to double attendance next time.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
hello,I was there at 2:25- 2:35 pm but did not see anyone vaping or any vaping stuff , or anyone familiar from photos.Saw two guys playing chess, two guy to the south of the chess players and three asian-american students in the back inside using the wifi.Was anyone there before 235pm?Oh well maybe another time.
My goodness, PotHole! You sure keep a strict schedule!

I was several minutes late; it was a social get-together after all, rather than a business meeting. I walked around the outside seating area with my Leo in my hand until I found a couple guys with similar devices. [Actually, I did recognize Eric (CyberWolf); he and I go way back.]

Next time ... a little more patience for us slow movers, OK? ;)

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
My goodness, PotHole! You sure keep a strict schedule!

I was several minutes late; it was a social get-together after all, rather than a business meeting. I walked around the outside seating area with my Leo in my hand until I found a couple guys with similar devices. [Actually, I did recognize Eric (CyberWolf); he and I go way back.]

Next time ... a little more patience for us slow movers, OK? ;)

A little more relaxed would work for sure ,but you are talking about a meeting in a place(Starbucks) that specializes in getting people jumpy, non- patient ,and super alert.Was "Pure Platinum" booked?Maybe a common middle ground, a coffee house that serves soda, adult pop?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread