• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

West palm/ft laud meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Would love to get together for a meet n' greet. When I go out, I vape alone. But, I hang with the non-smokers and the smokers. That's the beauty of vaping. We need to find more PBC people. I had 4 or 5 converts, but they went back to analogs. Thanks Jay for trying to bring us all together.

You got the best" Bud's Chicken" in boynton.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Grats on breaking into the madness! Im out in Ft laud every week for college classes Im out in WPB but if theres a ft laud meeting Ill be more then glad to time it around class. Aside from that good luck again! You got all the extra goodies/extra cartos and such?

Thanks for the words of encouragement . . . I'll be waiting to hear about the meet in FT Laud . . .
Actually no extras yet . . . Need to start with the G6 from Halo (that is supposed to be out tomorrrow) and their "Flavors" of Menthol 1st . . . And although, I know there are many options and flavors to chose from . . . I AM VERY Addited (Physically. emotionally, & Mentally) to both the Nicotine and what I call "True Menthol" Flavor that I am used to, so I am trying to find that to see if this will work for me . . . then I plan into looking at the other stuff (& special "Flavors") once I get that under my belt . . . . Boy, I REALLY NEED TO GIVE UP "Analogs" for many different reason . . . SO I hope this works for me . . .

jayvolt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
West Palm Beach FL USA
Looks like we are on. I have sent out PM 1 to all the people on my list. I will send another in a day or 2. The meetup will be on the 25th at 4ish @ John Bulls Pub on Village Blvd. It is in the Publix plaza. Please feel free to PM me with questions. I want to make this a constant thing, we can change venues from time to time and try to make it a fun day for vapers.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread