Hello & Karden Dist. Flavor Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin Ritchison

Feb 25, 2020
Doing the 'right' thing and saying hello to all! Like many, I've looked at the forums for a long time but am not all that savvy like many of you to contribute much to discussion. However, I thought I'd better try to get any questions asked before the big bad wolf comes along in May...or sooner. I appreciate any helpful information!

I am a simple vaper...same tanks, batteries and most specifically, the same flavor since I started vaping 4 years ago. It's the Blended Tobacco flavor from Karden Distributing/Choice Vapor. They are no longer taking retail customers on their site, and buying a massive stockpile of the 30ml bottles locally is not cost effective or really even a possibility. Does anyone know if this brand/flavor is available as a DIY flavor anywhere?? I'll obviously have to figure out another flavor if I cannot find it, but thought I'd take a shot here first.

I'm not sure what kind of traction this question will get here so I may have to post in the liquid section as well. Thanks again!

Reactions: BrotherBob

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Karden Distributing/Choice Vapor. They are no longer taking retail customers on their site

Are you sure about that? Their registration pages states...

"...Also for retail customers type any number in the space for tax Id or if you prefer you can put your license number there. For wholesale customers, we will need you to send us a copy of your photo ID and sales tax ID. You can scan and email one or both documents to ..."

• Useful
    Reactions: Possum64

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If in fact they don't take retail customers anymore, if you're interested in reasonably priced bulk eliquid, Heartlandvapes.com is where I've been buying for quite a few years now. The only have like 9 or 10 tobacco flavors, though.
    Wholesale Bulk Tobacco eLiquids Heartlandvapes
    Don't let the "wholesale" in the link fool you, the prices you see are for retail accounts.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Hello and welcome! Unfortunately, there are many people coming here and asking similar questions (I don't have all the answers... but your best bet is to learn about DIY) If you can find what you need (for now) stock up.
    "before the big bad wolf comes along in May...or sooner." That is a very good way to put it... we are not sure what is going to happen but it won't be good.
    @UncleJunkle has very good suggestions (and links) We are all here to help each other... hang in there.

Dustin Ritchison

Feb 25, 2020
    Thanks for the replies. I
    Are you sure about that? Their registration pages states...

"...Also for retail customers type any number in the space for tax Id or if you prefer you can put your license number there. For wholesale customers, we will need you to send us a copy of your photo ID and sales tax ID. You can scan and email one or both documents to ..."

I signed up and then got an e-mail the next day telling me that they're no longer taking retail customers. I'm not sure when that changed or why they don't update their site, but it is what it is. I checked out Heartland but ended up ordering an unflavored option through Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers that I'm waiting to arrive. I'd prefer no flavor at all than a nasty taste I cannot handle. We'll see!

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread