Hello, new to e-cigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airidies

Sep 15, 2013
Heflin, AL
Hello all!

I'm new to e-cigs. I had bought the Blu starter kit at first but I had so many problems with the batteries that I ended up going back to smoking regular cigarettes for a while. My mother heard a radio add for Eco Smoke in huntsville and when I was visiting we went by and I purchased a starter kit. I got two Ego-900 batteries and a single KangerTech T3S tank. My menthol liquid is from Halo.

I just purchased a sample kit from Apollo and ordered a clearance bottle of their almond joyee... i think I'm going to be sad when they discontinue it....

I have a few questions about other tanks... I'm wondering what other tanks will fit on my battery since you can't buy online from EcoSmoke. I'd like to purchase my liquids and filters from the same site to save on shipping and wait time. And to save my mom from having to go to the store and ship me filters like she's having to do this week. If anyone has any suggestions i would really appreciate it.

Low Profile

Moved On
Sep 15, 2013
Midwest
Greetings, Airdles! Your eGo batteries have both eGo cone threading (larger male threads) for clearomizers, etc. as well as 510 threading (smaller female threads) for most other juice delivery devices. Your batteries can power most things, if you stay in the range of 1.5 to 2.0 ohms of resistance in the delivery device's atomizers. The eGo batteries are the perfect start for most coming to vaping from cigarettes. Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread