Hello usa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gérard Toulouse

Apr 27, 2019
Hello.
I am French and like many of my compatriots I speak very little foreign languages (thanks Google translation)
If I come to see you it's because I did not find the answer to my question in France.
I would have liked to have information on the jackaroo box. I read on your website that it had a problem with the recognition of resistance.
I always use the same resistance in mtl. (Zenith)
can I buy the jackaroo? no problem ?
does it make 230 grams?
thank you

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hello.
I am French and like many of my compatriots I speak very little foreign languages (thanks Google translation)
If I come to see you it's because I did not find the answer to my question in France.
I would have liked to have information on the jackaroo box. I read on your website that it had a problem with the recognition of resistance.
I always use the same resistance in mtl. (Zenith)
can I buy the jackaroo? no problem ?
does it make 230 grams?
thank you
Welcome to ECF.
The Zenith will work fine on the Jackaroo device.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I
have a last question
I was advised as battery 40T
What do you think
I use Samsung 40T in my devices and very happy with them. I generally vape 23-26w and get about 2-3 days from them. I do have several setups in my daily rotation but am sure I would get close to two days if just using one single 40T.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
does it make 230 grams?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Please post weight question in
Vandy Vape
Forum.
Might like to say something like: "Need the Vandy Vape Jackaroo 100W TC Starter Kit weight of fully loaded (juice and battery). Not the box or accessories it came with."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread