Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
It wasn't meant for u then ...i reccon ...Missy !! .... If u dont smoke cigs or use to smoke cigs or even do the vape-thingy as u wrote it .. Missy ... . Can i PLEASE ask u this then .... So why the heck are u wasting ur time in a vaping / smoking forum ... inquiring minds just wanna know ...If u don't like my question ! .... As ole saying goes u cant please everyone ! ty
I dont think anna didnt like your question, she was just welcoming you and at the same time kind of said she has no recommendations for you

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Well you joined this forum yesterday and I was welcoming you. I thought it was a fairly easy kind of post to understand.
Maybe the OP is seeing more then we are? Your post was just welcoming her, like you said, pretty straightforward. Same with Anna's post, which was welcoming the OP....

joey williamson

Unresolved Status
Jul 22, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I dont really know if that will be close, cause its vaping and it really wont ever taste like a real cig. When I started vaping, like most, wanted something that tasted like a real smoke and never found it. I did try a ton of flavors , then gave up on the idea, then decided to try something totally different in fruits, then custards, then bakery, then candy, then coffee, and after many years decided to go back to tobacco's and that's where I'm at now. I dont vape tobacco's because they remind me of smoking, because they taste nothing like that, they are a little sweet and have complex notes to them (the clean nets I vape) and I just enjoy the flavors (most remind me of bakery type juices, but with a little tobaccoey flavor to them). I guess I have come full circle with juices since I started 8 years ago, but it was definitely a fun time

I really cant see vaping a custard or any other additive but menthol ever, if I wanna watermelon for example I'll eat it not fape it !

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I reckon all I know my bottle says 12% & seems like nothing in it !
Sure it’s not 1.2%? That would be ~12mg/ml.

If it says 12% for real and has flavor in it they’re likely just lying. 12% would be 120mg/ml and is so unbelievably strong it wouldn’t be safe to vape.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I really cant see vaping a custard or any other additive but menthol ever, if I wanna watermelon for example I'll eat it not fape it !
In the beginning I thought the same thing and now the same, but it was a great time trying many different flavors, like Christmas for years. You dont know until you try . No online ordering and only tobacco's, that's a pretty small window and I'm pretty sure I would be still vaping if it weren't for online purchases. Not only for juices, because I'm really picky with juices, but also vape devices. I'm just not a typical smok or whatever they sell in local stores, so I have to order online, in fact I have never bought any vape devices in a local vape shop....best of luck my friend

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
But I am knocking it cause I have tried it, I wouldn't be knocking it if I hadn't of tried it, that would be silly, but anyway I'd still rather eat the fruit or whatever other flavor besides menthol. But ty for the response...& ..I haven't gotten brave enuff to purchase online on any those so called vape dealers cause I fear getting ripped off I've been ripped off tooo many times already in person at local & outta town so called vape shops it isn't funny & am sick tired of em ripping off.
In the beginning I thought the same thing and now the same, but it was a great time trying many different flavors, like Christmas for years. You dont know until you try . No online ordering and only tobacco's, that's a pretty small window and I'm pretty sure I would be still vaping if it weren't for online purchases. Not only for juices, because I'm really picky with juices, but also vape devices. I'm just not a typical smok or whatever they sell in local stores, so I have to order online, in fact I have never bought any vape devices in a local vape shop....best of luck my friend

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Sure it’s not 1.2%? That would be ~12mg/ml.

If it says 12% for real and has flavor in it they’re likely just lying. 12% would be 120mg/ml and is so unbelievably strong it wouldn’t be safe to vape.
I reccon but anyway or any who whatever is in it or how much it is kinda goood ! ... I need all nicotine I can get & more the better, im a lotta years menthol smoker & i wont go back i love vaping ..if i had known it was this good i wouldnt of smoked those nasty smelling cigs. but I wont be getting it anymore of the 12% cause it was from Tennessee when i was visiting for 2 months i was there this year.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
But I am knocking it cause I have tried it, I wouldn't be knocking it if I hadn't of tried it, that would be silly, but anyway I'd still rather eat the fruit or whatever other flavor besides menthol. But ty for the response...& ..I haven't gotten brave enuff to purchase online on any those so called vape dealers cause I fear getting ripped off I've been ripped off tooo many times already in person at local & outta town so called vape shops it isn't funny & am sick tired of em ripping off.
My bad, not sure why I thought otherwise. I understand about getting ripped off , as I never had issues before ordering stuff online. I cant say who , but in the past 10 years my debit card has been hacked many times...I know it's easy to say that money was covered and it always was refunded, but it still sucks and everyone is paying somehow for that one way or another. I now only use CC to purchase anything....

Reactions: Rob B.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I dont really know if that will be close, cause its vaping and it really wont ever taste like a real cig. When I started vaping, like most, wanted something that tasted like a real smoke and never found it. I did try a ton of flavors , then gave up on the idea, then decided to try something totally different in fruits, then custards, then bakery, then candy, then coffee, and after many years decided to go back to tobacco's and that's where I'm at now. I dont vape tobacco's because they remind me of smoking, because they taste nothing like that, they are a little sweet and have complex notes to them (the clean nets I vape) and I just enjoy the flavors (most remind me of bakery type juices, but with a little tobaccoey flavor to them). I guess I have come full circle with juices since I started 8 years ago, but it was definitely a fun time

I found a good e liquid tobacco & menthol @Moon mountain an online company it's pretty good tobacco & menthol the best i've found so far.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Misty Menthol Real Cigs I use to LOVE but hate em now

I'm a little cornfused...if you now hate your "Menthol Real" cigarettes...why are you searching for menthol/tobacco flavors???

Wouldn't it be a little wiser to be searching for Blueberry...or Lucky Charms...or Hazelnut...ejuices...:thumbs:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I'm a little cornfused...if you now hate your "Menthol Real" cigarettes...why are you searching for menthol/tobacco flavors???

Wouldn't it be a little wiser to be searching for Blueberry...or Lucky Charms...or Hazelnut...ejuices...:thumbs:

I am in agreement. Menthol is really a relatively nasty flavor in the grand scheme of things. What it does though is work well in cigarettes where most other flavorings don’t. Burning and cost issues. You’re no longer limited by cigarette technology. There is better stuff. Many vapers who go off seeking a menthol come back with a mint instead. Not because menthol isn’t out there, but because mint is better.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
My bad, not sure why I thought otherwise. I understand about getting ripped off , as I never had issues before ordering stuff online. I cant say who , but in the past 10 years my debit card has been hacked many times...I know it's easy to say that money was covered and it always was refunded, but it still sucks and everyone is paying somehow for that one way or another. I now only use CC to purchase anything....

I buy all my gear online with CC. I’ve had two issues with that in all these years, and there’s no way of knowing if they were related to vape gear or any of the other things I buy online. A drag, but easy to resolve, and better than being limited to the over priced junk at the local shops. This forum has been an immense help in finding authentic gear( and good clones) from reliable sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread