Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I buy all my gear online with CC. I’ve had two issues with that in all these years, and there’s no way of knowing if they were related to vape gear or any of the other things I buy online. A drag, but easy to resolve, and better than being limited to the over priced junk at the local shops. This forum has been an immense help in finding authentic gear( and good clones) from reliable sites
Agreed

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    I'm a little cornfused...if you now hate your "Menthol Real" cigarettes...why are you searching for menthol/tobacco flavors???

Wouldn't it be a little wiser to be searching for Blueberry...or Lucky Charms...or Hazelnut...ejuices...:thumbs:

That's easy question to answer but a silly one if u just think about it & the 5000000 additives in real nasty cigs .....I love but hate the real cigs ....I can't stand the yucky real cigs stinky smell & I got tired of it stag-nating the air around me & my home smelling like an ashtray. Now do u understand where I'm coming from a little more !!

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    I'm a little cornfused...if you now hate your "Menthol Real" cigarettes...why are you searching for menthol/tobacco flavors???

Wouldn't it be a little wiser to be searching for Blueberry...or Lucky Charms...or Hazelnut...ejuices...:thumbs:

I'm addicted to the nicotine & menthol but hated the real cig smell ...I've tried a few other flavors but it makes me want the menthol even more ! ... & .. Still would rather eat the other flavors instead of inhaling them !

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2019
    Atlanta Georgia
    Hey all vapors I'm vicsch I'm in good ole northwest FL ...I wanna ask anyone that was a menthol smoker what is the best e liquid that tastes like 1 those nasty cigs I use to smoke cause I have yet to find an e liquid mix of low PG and mostly VG mix w/ menthol & 12% nicotine !! ...! If anyone has an answer for me I appreciate it cause I don't wanna go back to those nasty cigs but I'm getting tired of looking & buying & vape shops ripping me off by talking me into ohhh its the best or closest to menthol cig & it isn't !!! ... Thank u All ... vicsch
    Hi Welcome Aboard
    Everyone's taste is different, one can taste great to someone while someone else thinks it's awful, that's for juice and cigarettes. I have tried a couple of Menthol that I thought were good both from Vape Wild they were Cowboy Cooler and Blackbrery Breeze

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Welcome, @vicsch .
    I get it- you smoked menthol, you want that flavor without the smoke nasties. And I also get it - telling you to find something "better" isn't really what you're looking for here. BTW, menthol is a type of mint- and generally when used in smokes or juice is very much unsweetened, as opposed to most spearmint or peppermint flavors. So you may gravitate toward a combination eventually, but I believe there are plenty of plain menthol tobacco flavors out there. How good they are, well....I just don't know.

When I started vaping, I liked Tribeca, which @Izan recommended to you. It was hugely popular a few years ago. Might be a good choice. I only occasionally smoked menthol, and Tribeca is primarily a somewhat sweet tobacco, with a faint hint of menthol. Halo makes some pretty good stuff, as far as "store bought" juice goes, and they do have just a menthol flavor. You can get it in high vg, and you can get it in 12, 18, or even 24mg nic. It's worth a try. It's hard to know what shops local to you might have it.

But you'll likely have a tough time getting decent vape gear, and especially juice, without going online. Maybe purchase a prepaid credit card, and it'll open up a lot of savings and a world of more choices for you.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I dunno what ur trying to say ??? ... Sorry
    On many online fora, users can specify a phrase, quotation, or such like--sometimes even a picture--that appears at the end of each of their posts. It is often called a signature. @somdcomputerguy's signature (or "sig") is "Bruce - /* I vape */ If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." The words in red (i.e., "I vape") are a hyperlink that will connect you to his website if you click on it.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Welcome, @vicsch .
    Tribeca is primarily a somewhat sweet tobacco, with a faint hint of menthol. .
    been vaping Tribeca for years, still enjoying it and I never knew this...perhaps I never read the description and I guess there's so little in it I cant taste it.... honestly never knew Tribeca had menthol in it...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Why You Don't Need an E-Liquid that Tastes Like Cigarettes

You'll never find an e-liquid that tastes like a cigarette.

I used to smoke Marlboro Menthol and Newport Menthols. When I quit, I sought a menthol e-liquid. None really came close to "tasting like a cigarette". What I did like was NiQuid's Smoothol. A good substitute for a menthol cigarette, but "no cigar" (sic). I vaped that for maybe a year, and found out that I liked other flavors even more. Now I don't like mentholated vapes either.

Currently vaping a coffee cake flavor with a hint of cinnamon and a few fruit flavors for variety. It's been over 7 years since I smoked my last cigarette and I don't miss them a bit.

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    I usually vape 10 or 15 when I'm out of WTA

@Susaz...if you vape nicotine-10mg. or nicotine-15mg...what strength WTA do you vape???

I primarily vape WTA-18mg...but do keep a tank filled with nicotine-6mg...(for a change)...

Always wonder whether this 3-WTA to 1-nicotine "equivalence" is the usual experience...or just something unique to my experiences???

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    @Susaz...if you vape nicotine-10mg. or nicotine-15mg...what strength WTA do you vape???

I primarily vape WTA-18mg...but do keep a tank filled with nicotine-6mg...(for a change)...

Always wonder whether this 3-WTA to 1-nicotine "equivalence" is the usual experience...or just something unique to my experiences???

With WTA 10 mg, without 15, 20 for pods or high ohm devices. But I rarely get WTA unless someone goes to the US

• Informative
    Reactions: gerrymi
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread