Hello vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace80s

Jul 24, 2019
It wasn't meant for u then ...i reccon ...Missy !! .... If u dont smoke cigs or use to smoke cigs or even do the vape-thingy as u wrote it .. Missy ... . Can i PLEASE ask u this then .... So why the heck are u wasting ur time in a vaping / smoking forum ... inquiring minds just wanna know ...If u don't like my question ! .... As ole saying goes u cant please everyone ! ty

:ohmy:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
been vaping Tribeca for years, still enjoying it and I never knew this...perhaps I never read the description and I guess there's so little in it I cant taste it.... honestly never knew Tribeca had menthol in it...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yeah, when I first started vaping it, I knew there was something in there I couldn't quite place. Might not be menthol, maybe a little pine type flavor. There's something in there beyond sweetener that has a very faint cooling/tingling flavor. Something that's completely absent from any real tobacco flavor. It may not be menthol, but it kind of has that effect. It really does remind me of pine a little. It's something I noticed in a couple of Indigo's tobacco flavors as well. I could barely notice when I first started vaping it, but I really noticed it a lot more when I tried it again after not using it for a year or so, and doing only NET.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yeah, when I first started vaping it, I knew there was something in there I couldn't quite place. Might not be menthol, maybe a little pine type flavor. There's something in there beyond sweetener that has a very faint cooling/tingling flavor. Something that's completely absent from any real tobacco flavor. It may not be menthol, but it kind of has that effect. It really does remind me of pine a little. It's something I noticed in a couple of Indigo's tobacco flavors as well. I could barely notice when I first started vaping it, but I really noticed it a lot more when I tried it again after not using it for a year or so, and doing only NET.
I know once you think or have something in your mind, it's there. Been drinking this one coffee for weeks and it tasted darn good, but then I read the description and it mentioned cinnamon . The next morning when I was drinking it, all I could taste was freaking cinnamon, which I dont really like in my coffee. I now dont drink that particular one....weird stuff...

Reactions: Brewdawg1181

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
And btw, what on earth is up with notifications? I only get about 10% of what I should be getting on threads I participate in???
I get that from time to time...I will get a notification, go to the thread and see all these posts that I missed....

• Agree

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
And btw, what on earth is up with notifications? I only get about 10% of what I should be getting on threads I participate in???
Same thing is happening to me. I thought the Random thread was unusually quiet and discovered I was ten pages behind.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I know once you think or have something in your mind, it's there. Been drinking this one coffee for weeks and it tasted darn good, but then I read the description and it mentioned cinnamon . The next morning when I was drinking it, all I could taste was freaking cinnamon, which I dont really like in my coffee. I now dont drink that particular one....weird stuff...

Makes me want to pull out my Tribeca and see how it hits me.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Makes me want to pull out my Tribeca and see how it hits me.
I don't know, Zazie. It was my first "oh wow - this helps satisfy my tobacco craving" juice, but it wasn't nearly as good as I remembered. I thought Indigo Duke & Eastwood were fantastic when I started vaping - they still smell good in the bottle, but I can't vape them at all.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I don't know, Zazie. It was my first "oh wow - this helps satisfy my tobacco craving" juice, but it wasn't nearly as good as I remembered. I thought Indigo Duke & Eastwood were fantastic when I started vaping - they still smell good in the bottle, but I can't vape them at all.
It was my first, too, and I still have the better part of a couple hundred mls I bought during Halo's Christmas sale last year. I wish I'd start liking it again (I stopped vaping it months ago).

MO ZEEE

Aug 10, 2019
Hey all vapors I'm vicsch I'm in good ole northwest FL ...I wanna ask anyone that was a menthol smoker what is the best e liquid that tastes like 1 those nasty cigs I use to smoke cause I have yet to find an e liquid mix of low PG and mostly VG mix w/ menthol & 12% nicotine !! ...! If anyone has an answer for me I appreciate it cause I don't wanna go back to those nasty cigs but I'm getting tired of looking & buying & vape shops ripping me off by talking me into ohhh its the best or closest to menthol cig & it isn't !!! ... Thank u All ... vicsch
Hi I'm new member used to smoke menthol cigs now vaping since 2010 and have never found a menthol e liquid I liked but really took to cherry and grape flavours.

• Creative
Reactions: gerrymi

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye

Same thing here. Really annoying to be watching a thread but not getting the email notifications.
45.gif

• Agree

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
You could try this one. Cucumber, Watermelon, Lime, with a hint of Menthol. Really good and one of my favorites.
View attachment 831699
I have tried afew other flavors but I haven't found nothing better than my tobacco & menthol w/12mg. nic from moon mountain. When I do try other flavors it makes me want the tobacco & menthol w/12mg. nic even more so it doesn't pay me to waste a pod or fill-up & waste a tank or coil on any other flavors but my tobacco & menthol ect. I'm use to & crave the most to me it tastes better than I thought the nasty menthol cigs. did I use to smoke afew years ago. Now I do vape CBD isolate w/alittle tobacco & menthol + 12mg.it's helps my disease alot.

• Creative
Reactions: gerrymi

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
No idea about where you are, but over here (Canada) i've never seen high vg juices with higher than 6mg nic in it.Imo your best bet is diy.
Still welcome to ecf and good luck on your search.

She said Northwest Florida in her first post, but I don't think English is her first language.

• Disagree
Reactions: vicsch

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
No idea about where you are, but over here (Canada) i've never seen high vg juices with higher than 6mg nic in it.Imo your best bet is diy.
Still welcome to ecf and good luck on your search.
Here in the state's u can get up higher than 12mg. I use & it's 60vg/40pg. that I use. Im in northwest florida area.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
She said Northwest Florida in her first post, but I don't think English is her first language.
Ohhh yes i'm well educated in my english i'm jus from the south & we use or some of us down here use slang words no matter how much education a person has if ur country it's hard to take the country out of a person or maybe I'm the exception or jus talking bout myself ! ... Country Girls Do Survive ! ... Hahaha

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Ohhh yes i'm well educated in my english i'm jus from the south & we use or some of us down here use slang words no matter how much education a person has if ur country it's hard to take the country out of a person or maybe I'm the exception or jus talking bout myself ! ... Country Girls Do Survive ! ... Hahaha

Well, I have lived in Cackalacky for 20 years, Virginia for 8 years, 3 places in Florida for a total of 8 years(including Pensacola). I have a slight southern drawl, but my grammar and punctuation are still fully intact. :);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread